close About Me
- Get Out There
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well, to start im also on Facebook aswell. I`m usually on there a lot more than I am here so if you are interested check that out. I won't say too much about myself here since I don't know when it will be updated again. If there are any questions about that speak to me directly via email, and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I absolutley love movies, watch them all the time. I love independant movies, those movies have some of the best acting and directing I have ever seen. Hidden gems are certainly worth the watch more than todays blockbuster. Some to check out are listed in my movies section. I also love David Fincher and all his work.I am a huge NIN fan (Nine Inch Nails), I love all of Trents music, I think it's some of the most beautiful music that's out there, it goes right through me. I havn't been to a concert but i would die to go see one. Anyways, that's basically all that won't change about me. Check out facebook and YouTube for more.
- Nine Inch Nails, Our Lady Peace, Nickelback, Rise Against, Led Zeppelin
- Forrest Gump, David Fincher films, A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, SLC Punk!, Lost Highway, Green Street Hooligans, Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, Babel, Biutiful, Drive, Haywire, Harry Brown, The Departed, Midnight In Paris, Rango, Toy Story, Training Day,
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- with friends, with Emily, filming, watching movies.
- Pizza, Tacos, Spagetti, Subs, Hamburgers
- steve 0 Taken
I've written several rough drafts of scripts that i plan on taking to film school in New York City and present them to agents later on.
The Paper Boys - Drama/Comedy about growing up from teenager to adult. Tells the story of two teenage best friends who are just entering High School and are introduced to drugs, sex, alcohol and violence. As they both run into a series of prolems with relationships, the law, or themselves, they slowly start to try to redeem themselves and learn what they think the meaning of life is and what they are meant to do.
Breathe Again - Romance/Comedy. Josh lives in New York working for a magazine company and is roomates with his lifelong best friend/womanizer Matt. On New Years Eve they throw a party at the apartment and invite everyone they are close to. They run out of alcohol and Josh and Matt offer to go to the store, on their way they run into Josh's high school sweetheart Christie Johnston. Josh asks her to breakfast and they start secretly seeing each other behind Josh's girlfriends back. As they continue seeing each other, Josh's girlfriend finds out and breaks up with him. Josh keeps having these reccuring flashbacks to when he and Christie were in love and he quickly falls in love with her only leading to his heartbreak again and him trying to find a love that never knew was there between a certain friend of his.
Emotions - Comedy. Andrew is a popular high school quarterback jock whose life is perfect, perfect girl, nice car, good grades, etc. After wining the last football game of the season, he and his friends have a party, inviting almost all the other grade twelve’s. In a result he gets drunk, passes out, and wakes up the next morning not remembering a thing. He looks over beside him in the bed to see a girl. Emily, a gothic punk kind of girl; freaking out he runs to the door, opens it up to find his girlfriend, Cathy. After she dumps him, Andy goes weeks running into Emily, and somehow being drawn to her, so he starts hanging out with her and soon he becomes obsessed with her lifestyle. Forgetting his old life, he himself becomes kind of gothic punk, and looks at his life in different perspectives, creating problems for himself and the others around him. After a while he becomes unpopular, almost unknown, and starts to fall for Emily.
The End (Working Title) - Horror/Action. A contagious disease breaks out, infecting everyone and everything. It causes extreme pain, violent diarrhea until you bleed, vomiting blood, and right before you die a pool of blood pours out your eyes and every other opening of your body. People start to go insane because of it; the whole world is in chaos. As uninfected people struggle to stay healthy and alive, the virus becomes stronger, and eventually starts to spread into the oxygen. People start obsessing what they want the most, and go insane from staying alive, and completely paranoid and delusional from the things they’ve seen.
"iLy" - A Comedy about the consistent use of the words “I Love You” and what it actually means. After losing his first love in high school, Travis goes to his friends who try to make him feel better by giving him a list of girls to call, after going out with a couple and getting laid he starts to use girls and become more and more of a jerk in order for one night stands. He grows up and becoming more and more successful and what he calls “the game”. His two best friends Ben and Darren are different from him but in the same way the same, Ben is a homosexual who is very good at getting girls to meet Darren and Travis, and at the same time he picks up guys, maintaining his “bisexual” look. Darren is a drug addict who picks up druggies or alcoholic women, and has sex with them. After a while of going to night clubs and bars almost every night and getting laid, Travis meets up with a girl he met at a night club and tries to bring her home, not knowing that she’s not that easy and that she has heard of
0 Comments 220 weeks
0 Comments 297 weeks