If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Get me a Cheesecake!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey pimps and gimps!
Where has the year gone kids?! It's week 8 already and I feel like I am just back!
SAAS finally got their arse in gear...VICTORY IS MINE
Lovin my new job at the MoD and all the great people I work with!
Still not got my compensation. Court systems are a nightmare!
Totally smitten with my wee great-nephew Cody!
1) Realise that I have to face facts and empty the wardrobe of the size 10s...never gonna see that size again
2) Have to learn the value of money.
Anyway...enough of my rambling...and you...the reader...you should be ashamed that you are reading this and not getting on with your own pathetic existences...lol
- Uni and Home Friends
- Uni: Sanjay, Lanna, The Bold Joseph, Mr Roo, Jac Shirac (who is abandoning me!), B-Rye, James, Gerry, Simon, Gary, Chris, Karen, Gal. All of these mad bastards have made my uni experience what it is...I don't know whether to thank you or to strangle you
Home Friends: Only one worth mentioning - Gaffan - my best friend for many years now! The others have either turned to scamming the social, having weans, on the drugs or all of the above. I don't want to be a part of that. Only Mr Gaffan has stayed loyal to me...the rest of you...go fuck yourselves!
- The Automobiles
- Benjamin the Rover aka. Enji Benji...Born September 1996 - Died 30 January 2008...he was a noble steed, until a dick in a BMW wrote him off. Many fond memories such as breaking down at traffic lights with no RAC cover; hitting the house and leaving trails of oil everywhere u went. RIP my best friend...I will never forget you. I hope you and your mum Agnes have been reunited and are driving around in heaven!
My Nissan Micra S was bought after a grieving period. She is no Benji...but she will have to do...kind of like driving a dodgem but I am safe in the knowledge that she is under warranty and is not likely to blow up, which was a risk I took everyday driving Benji. STOP ASKING ME TO NAME HER...HER NAME IS NOT AMY, MINDY OR MILLIE...SHE WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME TOO ATTACHED...I actually had to be out the house when Benji was taken away because I would have ended up causing a scene!
- Living History
- The past is waaaayyy cooler. I spend my weekends dressed up in a glorified potato sack pretending I am at war. I am looking forward to the coming events: Kelmarsh, Caerlaverock, Waltham Abbey and Fort George. I get to spend my time doing what I love and with my amazing mates: Rob (my best mate), Cobbers (the posh one), Carl (Luton FC fan but we cant all be perfect), Yogi (funny guy), Trev (my name is not Poppy), Pete Knight (don't drink your leg off), Pete Veal (get me a discount at Sutlers and then we will talk), Paul and Debbie (these two come as a pair), the Belgians (your English is better than mine), the Germans (quite scary at times...but I love them), too many to mention! We all enjoy a bit of SS bashing, laughing at the Pantomime Pals, getting absolutely wasted...just your normal weekend!
- Things that make me go oooh!
- Shiny things, foods, pie, old stuff, the smell of old books, the authentic 'event' smell - a mix of booze and canvas, the QE2 (lol), anything WW1, Blanx toothpaste, Boots oral spray, Walkers Sensations, Jack D, books in general, Sex and the City, highlighters, new pads of paper lol
- Things that make me go argh!
- Butterflies, bees and wasps, birds - anything with wings essentially; polystyrene, Egypt - it's not a real country; ex boyfriends, hobos, no money, no booze, no sleep, not having a proper job, the wheelie bin out that backdoor which I am convinced is alive, the monster under my bed, SS reenactors and any other axis ones - weirdos! And many more!
- Currently reading...
- Endangered Lives by A Wohl
Too many to mention
Irvine Central Maternity Unit
6.Male or female
Dalry Primary School, Garnock Academy, James Watt College and now Glasgow Caledonian
Social Researcher and Full Time Student
It's my Caley email address
Weird colour...not brown but not blonde but kinda ginger in places
Yup during secondary
20.Lefty or righty?
21.First best friend
1st place Burns Singing Competition
I don't think a game of Traffic Lights at the school gym counts as a sport
Sprocket the cat
Blue Dolphin, Yooorkshire
I was in many concerts
Haha he knows
I tend to fall asleep during movies
29.Fave TV show
Purple or Red
I don't listen to that pish
Don't like to narrow it down incase I cause offence...they know who they are
I eat crisps
I am stuck between Louis Vuitton and Gucci
House of Fraser
40.Fave School subject
Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
46.Do you have a crush?
No I am in love
How did u know that
Again are you psychic
I am quite obviously typing this
To my mum on the phone
My laptop screen
55.Want to get married?
I want to be an academic historian
Yes I would like to live thankyou
I have a Nissan Micra
59.In a boy/girl.. hair color
Taller than me
63.Cute or sexy
64.Lips or eyes
65.Hugs or kisses
66.Short or tall
67.Easygoing or serious
68.Romantic or spontaneous
69.Fat, slim or normal?
70.Sensitive or loud?
71.Hook up or relationship
72.Sweet or caring?
73.Trouble maker or hesitant
74.Is there someone you want but can't have?
No I have him
2 Comments 201 weeks
My Favourites...Nicked from Jacs...who nicked it from Caz...who probably nicked it from someone elseCar : Really liking Toyota Aygo
Actor : Michael Caine
Actress : Kim Cattrall
Animal : Cats
Color : Purple and Red
Cuisine : Italian and anything that John cooks me
Food Item : I am a self confessed crisp fiend
Person : Whoever works in the Special Factors department of Caley
Drink : Jack Daniels and Diet Coke or Lynchburg Lemonade
Song : Not really a song but I am gettin back into polyphonic and classical music
Book : Any book by Richard van Emden
Movie : Oh! What a Lovely War
TV Show : Ugly Betty and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares
Quote : "Hello Clarice"...it's a pre exam favourite, as it "whit dae ye ca this?!"
Sport : Cross country running...want to get back into it once the back is healed
Sportsperson : None
Sports Team : None
Ice Cream Flavor : Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
Music Band : Black Label Society
Season : Winter...means you can snuggle up close under the covers with that special someone aka. Mr Robb
Vacation Place : I have only ever been on the continent and Ireland but I will have to go with London
Video Game : Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast
Music Gadget : iPod
Music Album : Metallica - Master of Puppets
Juice : Diet coke
Website : Bebo and the International European WW1 Living History Forum
Hobby : Dont have one at the moment...except playing Warcraft
Holiday : I am sure mine and John's trip to Barcelona is going to be epic
Bird : I am shit scared of anything with wings
Fruit : plums
Restaurant : Nando's
Magazine : Look
Candy : I am really not a sweetie person
Clothing Brand : Gucci or Chanel but I can't afford either
Fragrance : Prada
Number : 42.5
Day : Friday...it's the day I see John
Month : February...it is mine and John's anniversary on that month
Country : Germany
City : London
8 Comments 207 weeks
Not a fan of the man myself but this is a good poem:
"How to Die"
Dark clouds are smouldering into red
While down the craters morning burns.
The dying soldier shifts his head
To watch the glory that returns;
He lifts his fingers toward the skies
Where holy brightness breaks in flame;
Radiance reflected in his eyes,
And on his lips a whispered name.
You'd think, to hear some people talk,
That lads go West with sobs and curses,
And sullen faces white as chalk,
Hankering for wreaths and tombs and hearses.
But they've been taught the way to do it
Like Christian soldiers; not with haste
And shuddering groans; but passing through it
With due regard for decent taste.
I want to go like that lol
2 Comments 209 weeks
- Baby Cody (8)
- Happy Birthday RAF! Hendon, April 2009 (12)
- Finlay's Party (15)
- BASS 3: Return of the Gimps! (25)
- Mark's Halloween Party (12)
- Detling 2008 (7)
- Alton Towers 2008 (9)
- Over The Top 1918, Fort Nelson, Portsmouth (47)
- London, May 2008 (11)
- London's Great War, March 2008 (10)
- Bute Banter (17)
- CSS (17)
- Second Year BASS 2007-2008 (36)
- BASS 2 The Sequel (48)
- More BASS 2 Banter! (7)
- Chris' Halloween Party 2007 (16)
- Cheryl's Wedding (22)
- Pee in The Dark (33)
- Last Day of BASS 1 (48)
- More Last Day Carnage (26)
- First Year BASS 2006-2007 (18)