2011 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Interior, Exterior Styling
The 2011 G Class features an interior upgrade from the 2010 model. The features are more ergonomically friendly, enabling drivers to easily manipulate climate control with their knees. The look and feel of this vehicle holds a superior position even among luxury automobiles. When coupled with a high ride, superb internal comfort, and a host of personal conveniences, the Mercedes-Benz SUV is designed for work or play.
Additional interior features and styling include:
· A power tilt, telescoping, heated steering wheel
· Heated and ventilated seats on the front and rear
· Leather upholstery
· Multicontour front seats
· 10 way positioning front seats with memory
· Dual zone automatic climate control
· A rear view camera providing rear park assist
· Voice activated command system, with a touch screen interface that includes a hard drive based navigation system providing real time traffic updates
· Luxurious design
· Split folding rear seats
· Burl Walnut trim
· Interior ambient lighting
· Much more.
Though impressive in dynamic interior appeal, the Mercedes G series does beg for some legroom enhancement in both front and rear. Still, this is a vivacious vehicle, and individuals reaching heights of 6 feet and over will find sufficient headroom in the Mercedes G series. In addition, the range of height adjustment in the front seats is simply phenomenal.
As a transport vehicle, the Mercedes provides sufficient room for large hauling needs. The rear seat can be flipped forward, and the total cargo space can reach up to 79.5 cubic feet of usable storage area.