2011 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Review, Prices, Comparisons, Pictures
This amazing vehicle, first introduced for the military and those needing to prevent the onslaught of militia type tactics, suits the thrill desires of the inner Rap Mogul, Bounty Hunter, WWE Wrestler, or other individual who demands clearance when maneuvering the highways. The 2011 G Class/Series Mercedes-Benz SUV takes on any other vehicle in its class or style. With body features designed for military commandeering purposes, this is an exciting, daring, and strong vehicle to own.
The G-Class is a comfortable vehicle, with seating for up to 5 adults or seven passengers. Key features include:
· Eighteen and/or nineteen inch wheels
· Bi-Xenon headlamps
· Running boards alongside each door
· Voice controls
· A 12 speaker Harmon Jardon satellite radio sound system
· Direct links for Bluetooth mp3/ iPod player connections
· An in-dash, six player, CD/DVD changer
· An iPod Command electronic interface
· The availability to include a power packed, super charged, V-8 engine
· A gorgeous, luxury paint job, and interior wood trim
· Custom chrome body guards
· An AMG instrument group with a faux suede headliner
· City fuel ratings that equal 13-17 mpg
· Highway fuel ratings that equal 17-23 mpg
· And more.
Options are not an alternative on the winter model. Neither are the options restricted to what is herein listed. The distinguishing driver is free to push the limits of additional automobile pampering.
The competition has died. The Acura MDX and the BMW just do not hold a candle to this dynamic new version of the Mercedes. Owners who have chosen the G-Class Mercedes-Benz SUV are simply calling it an extraordinary piece of equipment that commandeers the highways.