If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Lucca Leadership Ireland
- Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi
- Me, Myself, and I
Lucca Leadership runs programs in transformational leadership which enable people of all nationalities and backgrounds to discover their purpose, clarify their vision and develop the skills needed to make change happen for the benefit of their communities, nations and, ultimately, humanity itself.
- Lucca Leadership History
- The Lucca Leadership was founded in January, 2002 in response to the growing need in the world for more effective leadership. Lucca Leadership's aim is to develop generation of leaders, who will bring about lasting transformational change.
- Lucca Leadership People
- Lucca Leadership is a global organisation, with affiliates set up by previous program participants all over the world. Lucca Leadership are currently set up in Ireland, the UK, South Africa, Australia, Macedonia, the Netherlands and North America. (Lucca Leadership also run programs in Lucca, Italy)
- What Lucca Leadership stands for
- What Lucca Leadership stands for is idealistic, reflecting our aspiration to uplift communities all over the world. Unless we always seek the best, we may fall short of our true potential.
Health and happiness are everyone's birthright, not just 'the many' or 'the few'
We belong to a single human family
Mankind can co-operate, not just compete
Every young person can make a difference for the better
The Essence of leadership is service
The ends and the means are the same (You must be the change you wish to see in the world)
- Transformational Leadership - what is it?
- Transformational Leadership is a way of bringing about change that uplifts and benefits everything.
A transformational leader is one who is able to connect with their true passion, intent and inner wisdom, in order to unlock their potential for the good of all.
It is an approach to leadership that creates sustainable solutions, and avoids solutions that benefit some at the expense of others.
- Happiest When
- On a Lucca Leadership training course :-)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Robert Greenleaf is recognized as the father of servant leadership. Greenleaf (1977) described servant leadership in this manner:
"It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one to aspire to lead…The difference manifest itself in the care taken by the servant-first to make sure that other people’s highest priority needs are being served. The best test, and difficult to administer, is: do those served grow as persons, do they grow while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants?"
0 Comments 242 weeks
- School Porgram at St. Brendan's, Bray, Ireland (21)
- Arts For Peace Follow up 2009 (10)
- Laois Youth Council (24)
- Louth Youth Concil (39)
- Manor House 5th Yr 2008 (26)
- My Album (4)
- Lucca Leadership (75)
- Lucca Leadership (87)
- Lucca Leadership 1 (79)
- Lucca Leadership 2 (83)
- Lucca Leadership 3 (98)
- Lucca Leadership 4 (58)
- Lucca Leadership 5 (73)
- Lucca Leadership 5 (43)
- Lucca Leadership Ireland 1 (74)
- Lucca Leadership Ireland 2 (11)
- Lucca Leadership Ireland 3 (90)
- Lucca Leadership Ireland 4 (15)
- Lucca Leadership Ireland 5 (11)
- Lucca Leadership Macedonia (10)
- Scoil Mhuire, Kanturk Co Cork (16)