If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Edz Loving Toffee
- Male, 8,092
- from Tiverton
- I am Engaged
- Profile views: 7,825
- Member since: January 2008
- Last active: less than a minute ago
- Photos of Edz Loving Toffee (9)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- Edz & Toffee gonna be forever
- Me, Myself, and I
Jack Russell Terrier
Born 2nd April 2006
My beautiful girlfriend
my pretty princess
love of my life
the only girl for me always
will look after you
be there for you
and love you with all my heart always
LOVE YOU TOFFEE FOR EVERMORE
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
- Eddie & Toffee
- together 30/09/2011 FOREVER
hope one day will be my wife
k9 bacon bubbles
dolittle piggy ball
good boy lob it space hopper
i pet phone (bonlays)
0 Comments 6 weeks
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours,faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
0 Comments 147 weeks
A humorous look at life with Jack Russells - for JRT fans worldwide
1. You do not own Jack Russell Terriers. They own you!
2. You will never sleep alone again.
3. You will never sleep late again.
4. You will never go to the bathroom alone again.
5. It is your duty to entertain your Jack Russell during all waking hours. If you have other obligations, you must either cancel them or find someone to entertain your Jack Russell in your place.
6. Do not waste your hard-earned money on commercial dog food. Since Jack Russells do not think of themselves as mere dogs, they will eat dog food only as a last resort. Spend your time and money preparing sumptuous banquets for them instead.
7. Having two Jack Russells does not double your problems. It quadruples them.
8. Do not expect to go where you want when taking your Jack Russells for a walk. They will decide.
9. Do not expect to be the center of attention at any social event. This is your Jack Russell’s job.
10. Do not pick a fight with your Jack Russell unless you really want one.
1 Comment 206 weeks