If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- The Most Colorful Fashion Brand in Cosmetics
- Me, Myself, and I
- "For all the lovers of the wonder that is BarryM make up! Its colourful, it glittery and its not expensive. LOVE IT!" Barry M Fan!
Barry M is known as the most colourful fashion brand and the UK's No.1 fashion cosmetic company. With over 400 different colours and a wide range of products Barry M has become a household name thanks to all our fans. Our products are low to mid-price brand of quality, affordable and extremely fashionable fun cosmetics. Go on and try it for yourself!
- Emily Rosete
- Sinead Devine
- Quality Jugs.
- Jayde Tiffany
- Chloé Amber.
- Erin Elder
- Carlsberg Dont Do Aoifes.
- Amanda Campbell
- Jacqulene Cross
- Katherine Sweetapple
- Im A PC
- Jamie O'Connell
- Fiona Macleod
- Vicki MacNeil
- Kirstin Leckie
I never thought I would see the day when tablecloth fabrics would be at the height of fashion; well I live to see the day.
We welcome the arrival of spring with one of the season’s most unlikely trends, the ditsy floral prints.
The trend offers a wide variety; floral-printed dresses, tops and skirts take your pick.
If you are going to attempt this trend, then attention to detail is key. Only wear one piece of floral otherwise, you may risk looking like a flower garden.
Go for a bold all-over floral, or standout with a 60’s floral strapless dress, whatever you may choose be sure to use contrast.
To break up the corsage-style florals wear with edgy, flamboyant shoes to avoid looking dainty.
So get to picking your spring florals.
0 Comments 207 weeks
There's no need to let your beauty routine suffer. Just follow these helpful hints to make the most of your make-up - and your money!
Barry M's Dazzle Dust is great for your eyes - but if you're feeling brave you can also use it on your cheeks and even your lips. Choose a pale pinky shade and blend with your normal blusher to create a really cute healthy, glow.
Run out of lippie? Mix a slick of vaseline and a light dusting of Dazzle Dust and pucker up! Select your Dazzle Dust shade carefully though - think pale pink or peach - you don't want to end up looking like a clown.
Maximise that tired dried-up old mascara by simply placing it in a sink full of boiling hot water for five minutes or so. The water will warm up the mixture to ensure you get a few more applications.
Barry M's Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayons are perfect if you're on a tight budget. At under a fiver, the handy little sticks can be used all over the face for a shimmery sheen. Use as an eyeshadow, lipstick or even to highlight the cheek bones. A steal and an absolute must for your make-up bag.
Finally, don't make rash purchases at the beauty counter. When it comes to make-up, we all know impulse buys are a bad idea. Test the products on the back of your hand to check whether they're the right shade for you. Or take advantage of free in-store make-overs.
It'll result in you coming away with a product you'll use forever and you'll avoid buying that shocking pink lipstick you'll probably never use.
For more beauty on a budget tips, head over to www.barrym.com and watch Daniella's video tutorial.
By Barry M Blogger Lauren Holden
0 Comments 222 weeks
THAT'S it! The festive season is well and truly over.
The tree's come down, the Christmas party games have been packed away and your New Year's resolutions have probably already gone down the pan. But despite the dreary winter weather (when will it end?!) there's no need for January blues.
Try some of these top tips to start the New Year in style.
* If like me, Father Christmas brought you a mountain of beauty goodies, you can update your make-up bag as well as your look in 2009. A good black mascara, nude lipstick and pastel eye shadow will see you through these last few winter months and are essentials for any make-up fan. It's also not a bad idea to buy yourself a set of new make-up brushes. Dirt on your old blushes can clog your pores and lead to bad skin. Can't afford it? Just wash your old ones in a mild shampoo and luke warm water and leave to air dry.
*Winter weather can play havoc with your skin, hair and even lips. Remember to keep your lips nourished with a good lip balm - and don't forget to apply liberally. Barry M has some cute little lip balm treats at under a fiver.
*If ever there was a time to try the smokey eye trend, winter is it. Eye shadows in dark purple and burgundy shades are also great for perking up your peepers while it's still chilly so make the most of them while you can. Barry M's Dazzle Dust in Winter Berry or Midnight are great winter must-haves. If you prefer a more subtle, girly look try a neutral shade of Dazzle Dust like Silver Brown or Mushroom.
* Make 2009 the year to get your make-up right. All too often we wear the wrong shades to suit their complexion - and foundation is the hardest to get right. Get along to a beauty counter and dab a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand - making sure to check it against your skin in the natural light. If it blends in leaving no harsh smears, it's the right shade for you. Barry M's Foundation Creme is really creamy and easy to blend for that perfect, fresh-faced look.
1 Comment 225 weeks
close What Colour of eyeshadow should you go for?
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings