Bebo makes copies of any images referenced in your content. Calling this method will force bebo to take a fresh copy of the source image from the app server. Use this if you have changed an you are hosting and want the updated version to be visible to your app users.
- String < required> The absolute url of the image to refresh
Other parameters required to make this API method call
- String < required> The api key of the current app.
- String < required> The current user's session key.
- Decimal < required> The sequence number for this request. This must be greater than the value provided for the previous call. Tip: Server time in milliseconds is ideal for this.
- String < required> The signature for the current request.
- String < required> Set this to 1.0 for now.
- String < optional> Response format, accepts XML or JSON, default is XML.
- String < optional> Generates a call to the callback containing the formatted results.