If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Female, 8,814
- from Cardiff
- I am Married
- Profile views: 10,454
- Member since: January 2011
- Last active: 31 minutes ago
- Photos of ºSerenDisglair (744)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- Me, Myself, and I
- Name: Gwen Elizabeth Cooper.
Occupation: Ex Torchwood member.
I discovered Torchwood a while ago. I saw someone being brought back to life by this group of people and I was curious to know who exactly they were. I dug deep and found out. An organisation that hunted aliens. Yeah, aliens. Things from different planets. Different times...
I mean, how mad is that?
I worked with them for a while and, I started to enjoy. I enjoyed the risk. The adrenalin of it all. I enjoyed being in control of something so massive and, knowing that I'd saved people. It soon changed though. We started to lose people. Friends. My best friends. After that, it was never the same. Jack changed and so did I..
Well, I had a family to think about so, I had to change. We lost Ianto to, so, Jack left and, you can't have Torchwood with one person.
- The Other Half Of Me
You mean the world to me. I love you. ♥
- So, we moved out of Cardiff and somewhere quiet, somewhere safe, or that was what we thought. With our daughter, Anwen, Rhys and me thought we could start to live normal lives, but, that never happened.
Even now, years later, things keep finding us. Finding me. Trouble that, I never asked for. We keep going though, still fighting for some sort of normality and, hopefully, one day, we'll get that.
- "There's one thing I always meant to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world. Except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history when there was no sign of him, I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask any more. I know the answer now. Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shame. I'm recording this in case anyone ever finds it, so you can see... you can see how the world ended."
"Torchwood. Outside the Government and Beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on Earth and arming the human race against the future. The twenty first century is when everything changes and you've got to be ready."
close My Skins
- flowers2 Try it on | 1 profiles
- Stars Try it on | 2 profiles
- Clara Oswin Oswald Try it on | 1 profiles
- Flowers Try it on | 0 profiles
- Starry night Try it on | 2 profiles
- red Try it on | 1 profiles
- OwenHarper. Try it on | 1 profiles
- IantoJones Try it on | 0 profiles
- Gwen and Rhys Try it on | 1 profiles
- #CoEQuote Try it on | 1 profiles