If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The Famous Charisma Label...
- Me, Myself, and I
- The famous charisma label has been home to some of the greatest in musical talent. Once home to such acts as Genesis, Peter Gabriel and even the Monty Python boys!
After a brief retirement the label has been ressurected with arguably our best roster yet. Boasting such increadable homegrown acts like Simon Webbe, Catherine Feeny, Phil Campbell and Tom Baxter. As well as amazing overseas talent like Alphabeat, Julain Velard, J Holiday, David Guetta and the Plain White T's!
You can link to all of our artists bebo pages from this one for exclusive content, music and video. Or you can find out more at:
Plain White T's
A Fine Frenzy
The Rascal Flatts
- Happiest When
Listening to music
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Mood : Optimistic
I guess no matter what you do with your life and your work, everyone still has their 'exam results' moments where you are waiting like a nervous kid for some news.
Here at our humble record label we've been focusing and working really hard on four big singles for the month of December.
Wednesday's have become like exam-results day - as it's the day when you find out whether your records have been added to radio...and to be really honest, it's still getting your record on the radio (and heard by the general public) that gets you a hit ... and connects a song with the people. Which is what you really want at the end of the day.
Good songs are made to be heard and do their job if even just for a minute, ... they make your day a bit better.
So its been a collective whoop of excitement/relief that all four of our singles passed their exams(!) this week....
* Superstar DJ DAVID GUETTA's new single "Baby When The Lights" went onto the Radio 1 C list, Capital, Galaxy and Kiss among others.
* UK Singer Songwriter TOM BAXTER's single "Better" was added to A list (highest rotation) on Radio 2
* New US R & B sensation J. HOLIDAY has a huge track called "Bed" which is B list at Radio 1 and all over Galaxy, Kiss and Capital.
* The follow up to 'Hey There Delilah' for Plain White T's has gone B list at Radio 1. It's called "Hate (I Really Dont Like You)"
So you can imagine we were pretty pleased when that news came through. Maybe some of us did a little dance around the office too..(i should stop now as im losing any cool we have!)
- J Holiday also has some wicked remixes of "Bed" that are working around the traps. These include a classy house re-work by Seamus Haji (Rihanna, Roisin Murphy) and a mix by Urban producer-of-the-moment - T2. These will be available digitally from December 3 alongside the cd and 12" vinyl. Get a taster by heading on over to BEBO, where the video is an exclusive for the next week.
- Simon Webbe swung by the office, he's hard at work on his new album. And as we are typing Jo Whiley has just been played his cover of The Killers "When You Were Young" from earlier in the year. Spooky!
- US indie-hipsters OK GO are swinging through London for a one-off show at the legendary KOKO club tonight. Remember their amazing treadmill video for Here It Goes Again .... they are flanked by DJ & Remixer Kissy Sell Out - see you on the floor (the dancefloor that is).
- UK singer/songwriter Phil Campbell is supporting CHERRY GHOST at KOKO tomorrow night. Checkout the video for his new single released early next year called "Cold Engines" here (and read Phil's latest blog) ..
- Now if you like artists like Rufus Wainwright, Feist and Tori Amos then take a tip from us and lookout for an American artist called A FINE FRENZY. She was personally chosen by Rufus and KT Tunstall to support them on tour in the USA recently and is in the UK for a whirlwind set of shows ahead of her UK album release early next year. She's playing London on Monday & Tuesday.
- Last but not least from London ...the fanclub for ALPHABEAT continues to grow.
Popjustice have called them 'the best band in the world'. And lots of peeps who know good pop music seem to agree. There's been some amazing press in the last couple of weeks - The Observer Music Monthly magazine described them as the sum of the best parts of CSS, Kasabian and S Club 7. Theyre also in new issues of Attitude, DJ, i-DJ. A collectable 10" vinyl hits the shops next week for their street single "Fantastic Six" and the full remix bundle goes up on iTunes next week.
ALPHABEAT are playing one of their last shows of the year over the next 2 weeks, so take our advice and find out what all the fuss is about. (and make sure you checkout the wicked remixes too).
Mood : Excited
One of product managers met up with a v
0 Comments 287 weeks
- My Album (1)