If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Currently living at "Dobbies Mansion"
Having a raging time in my 1st year at art school
Not missing my family one bit.. because i have some fabufuckingtastic friends looking after me.. that wouldnt ditch me for aussie (ha love you mum)
PS: Deli is the best
- The Other Half Of Me
my siSTAR!! we jst like peas an carrots!! :D
- Best Thing Ever
- My toyota landcruiser! (Thanks Daddy) ... also Fat Girls and Tequila baby!!!
You Know Youre A 90s Kid If....
You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air".
You had a huge fringe in some point of your childhood.
You remember watching and reading "Goosebumps".
You took plastic lunch-boxes to school.
You remember the craze of "Tamagotchi's", "Yo-yo's" and "Chatter Rings".
If you are a boy, you watched Dragonball-Z and collected the K-zone magazine to find out what happens.
You still have the urge to say "not" after everything...NOT!
You remember the "Power Rangers" and always new the pink ranger and the green ranger(later to be the white ranger) were meant to be...
You still know all the words to the theme song of "Captain Planet".
You watched and collected pokemon cards.
You watched the original "Post Man Pat" and "Fireman Sam".
You remember getting fake tatoos with chewing gum
You used to wear stick on ear-rings, not just on your ears, but in the corners of your eyes too.
You know the macerena off by heart.
"Talk To The Hand"...Enough said.
You thought "Brain" from "Pinky and the Brain" would eventually take over the world.
You remember "Bum Bags".
You collected "Tazo's"
Two words - "Spice Girls"
You knew the greatest come back was "i know you are, i siad you are, so what am I?"
You didn't argue with your parents cause there wasn't a "no smacking legislation"
You can complete this sentence "your not in guatamalla now . . . . . . . ."
You wanted/owned a pair of "Jelly Shoes".
Re-post this if you were a kid growing up through the ninties and remember this...........The good ol'days!
0 Comments 257 weeks
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a
Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over
Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Cheques, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party
Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Colleagues Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Car Park, Yelling
"Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To
Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......
Paste this on ur blog 2 mak more readers SMILE.
Its Called therapy.
0 Comments 307 weeks