If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- the travelling crew, having a ball..
- Me, Myself, and I
- well bout time updated this thing, finished travelling 3 months in asia wat a time, Hong King, Thialand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malyasia and singapore, wat a experience, living in perth now wi the the bro liam and a crew of buncrana headers, well drop us a line i ya fancy good luck
- Happiest When
- having the crack wi the lads, seeing the sights of the world, some seen a lot to go
- Brigid Ryan
- Kevin Doherty
- Tará Mullan
- Owen Doherty
- Elaine Doherty
- Laura Smith
- Orla O Donnell
- Oisin Doherty
- Amy Mc Carter
- John Boyle
- Marie Carlin
- Christopher M
- Conor Murphy
- Luke The Duke
- Caroline Donaghey
- Oran Mc Laughlin
- Kyle Irvine
- Stephen McDaid
- Matthew O Donnell
- Sinead McElhinney
- Gerard Cunningham
- Masters Tuohy
- Leeanne Porter
- Louise McCallion
- Roisin Mc Laughlin
- Owen Bradley
- Katie Gibson
- Aidan Mc Ginley
- Geraldine Carlin
- Siobhan Gill
- Janine Joyce
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) The GAA player who played in front of 80,000 at the weekend will be
teaching your children, selling you meat or fixing your drains on Monday
morning. The soccer player who plays in front of 80,000 will be moaning
about playing too many games and will be trying to sell you his
personalized brand of leisure wear.
2) GAA nicknames are better. Soccer players just add a Y to their surnames.
3) Dublin vs. Meath is a real derby. What does Utd. Vs City mean to Ronaldo
4) How many soccer players does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer
eleven. One to stick it in and ten to surround and kiss him, after he does it.
5) Soccer players go to the papers after a game. GAA players go to the pub.
6) John Terry would run a mile if he came up against Francie Bellew.
7) GAA teams are numbered 1-15. A soccer team reads like the lottery
All soccer players wear shin pads. Some hurlers wear helmets.
9) Television runs soccer. Schoolteachers run the GAA.
10) The GAA is about where you're from. Soccer is about who you like.
11) No segregation at GAA games.
12) No soccer team has a nickname quite as lovely as the Fighting Cocks of
13) Bubble perms never made it to Croke Park.
14) A scoreless draw in the GAA would be quite a novelty.
15) Roman Abramovich can buy the League. You can't buy Sam!!
0 Comments 5 days ago
3 Comments 368 weeks
close What Beer Are You?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
- jungle trecking chang mai (North Thailand) (36)
- jungle trecking chang mai (North Thailand) part 2 (32)
- hong kong travels (16)
- Bankock travels (12)
- the liverpool session (48)
- randoms (45)
- the liverpool session (14)
- liverpool dolls hit edinburgh (24)
- parents hit edinburgh (7)
- Edinburgh Randoms (20)
- edinburgh summer 2008 (45)
- graduation ball (21)
- SBE graduation ball (47)
- end of finals (44)
- the buncrana crew (27)
- results night out / cocktail party (29)
- Graduation (14)
- halloween edinburgh 2007 (21)
- toner lad (1)
- nite out in the burgh (48)
- edinburgh 4th year madness (45)