- Me, Myself, and I
- I am a small animal that can be found at night scurrying towards a buffet.....
Im only tiny! About 5ft3"........I tend to get called a hobbit alot! Grr! My eyes used to be blue but recently they have gone a sort of greeny grey colour?!?! Is that normal? eeek!
Im a big fan of music, Metal is always the way! Electro/rock and ye olde rock are also pretty awesome. Cant say im any Jimi Hendrix but i do play guitar (Just like most people in the world now-a-days).
I like watching movies alot, and since i work in a cinema i get to watch all the FREE movies i like. Which i must say i do abuse a little bit! hehe. Horror film are great fun but never found 1 that actually scares me, most just make me laugh........any suggestions?
Also a big fan of comedy....Tv seires, Stand-up and movies. Got a huge obsession for "The Mighty Boosh". Bill Bailey is the king of random, thats why i love him so. Ummm food is also good, cant beat a good pie!
- The Other Half Of Me
Yay!!! I can open my bum again for this man!
Queen, Rammstein, Tenacious D, The darkness, Trivium, Arch enemy, Scuzz, Coheed & Cambria, Garry Newman (He has a pilots licence you know, imagine that.), System of a down, Mad capsule markets, Metallica, Static-X and wheatus.
- Ghost in the shell, Ghost in the shell 2 : Innocence, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Ichi the killer, The longest yard, Starship toopers, Pitch black, Buffalo '66, Dog soldiers, Akira, Vampire hunter D, Anchorman.
Any comedy, martial arts, Manga, sci-fi or horror is pretty much my thing .
- Me sports?......I think not! Unless pie eatting and couch potatoing is a sport. Although
- Scared of
- Crazy homeless people that try to hug/fondel or touch you in any way. When you spend most of your time in Cambridge...........you will get this ALOT!
- Happiest When
- Cooking, Eatting, Playing guitar, Listening to music, Travelling, Playing games and when having bed related fun .
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jack? 7 Taken
On Wednesday i went to see the mighty Trivium at the London Hammersmith Apollo, and it was possibly the best gig ive ever been to! Rolled on down there with a few of my kickass friends, including some people ive never met before, im time to catch the last 2 supporting acts from the back on the standing stalls, "Annihilator" (amazing) and "Sanctum" (from what i heard they were ok, but the levels were fucked and it was just RAWR!!!!!! BANG BANG!! all the time lol). By the time the mighty Trivium strolled it on to the stage, Me+clover (the smallest yet most hardcore of the bunch), Tom and James had push to the front, right next to the half naked people, so pretty close. From then on the gig was amazing! Came out looking like a drowned panda! Great times!
Well this is my first blog so prob bored you all to death, but hey its over now .
0 Comments 320 weeks