- Dance to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS
- Me, Myself, and I
- CALLING OUT TO ALL SHUFFLERZ OUT THERE!
» All Welcome to Join !
» Have Fun and Make Friends !
» Post in Your Photos or Video !
» Show Us Your Moves on the Dancefloor
» Enjoy Talking about Shuffles and Raves
» No Crews no Battles and no Advertising
Fuck U18 events - janetO
19th December - Xqlusive !
31st December - Sensation White
All Ages Events:
Occasional Underground Raves
DEFQON1 FESTIVAL COMING TO AUSTRALIA !
HardForce Proudly Presents...
TIME 2 A.C.T
THIS IS A +18's EVENT.
Where: Off Broadway Hotel, (Under Broadway Shopping Centre), Cnr of Parramatta Rd & Bay St, Ultimo
When: 19th July, Saturday - 9pm to 4am
Who: DJ Activator (Italy, 2 hour set), Pulsar, Suae, Arbee, Likquid, S Dee,
Nitrouz, Ecklipz, Kakada, Ntoxic8, Tien-T, hosted by MC D.
$25 on the guestlist till 11pm (send guestlists to firstname.lastname@example.org)
$35 on the door
Other: FREE PARKING ALL NIGHT AT BROADWAY SHOPPING CENTRE! CHEAP DRINKS!
Everyone who went to Fight The Future 3 would remember how awesome this new venue is, we are gonna get in a DIFFERENT and NEWER sound system than last time, as well as several multicoloured lasers it should be a hektic night people!!!
GUESTLIST MSG MZDANIE ON BEBO YO!!
0 Comments 254 weeks
OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HARDFORCE INDUSTRIES:
We have been forced to change venues for the Trancewithme.com launch party, due to Nox Nightclub losing their operating licence from NYE's incident. They only managed to tell us this 2 days ago.
Nox Nightclub is now closed down for an indefinate time.
Since then, HardForce Industries has been looking very hard for another venue to accomidate the Trancewithme.com Launch Party and finally the venue we have chosen to continue this party at, is the Mandarin Club, based on the corner of Pitt & Goulborn St, City.
This is a new club which has been recently renovated to accomidate a large amount of people, with a huge sound system and lighting/lasers. And a large dancefloor, with nice and comfy sofas situated around the walls.
Also, Mandarin Club has one of the cheapest alcohol drink prices in all of the city.
Due to this change, we realise we may lose a certain number of people, due to the sudden location change, we can only hope that it wont affect the majority of punters who we were expecting to come.
For some, it might be alot better, due to the fact that it is in the city.
However, due to the sudden change, we have done the following things which have made it more attractive to attend the TWM party:
- We have reduced the door price from originally $30 to $25 on the door
- TWM Members who have signed up on the RSVP list will have their discount to $20 instead of the original $25
- We have extended the time of the event till 5am (nox originally promised us till 4am)
- Because of this extended time, we are getting the Hitmen to play a THREE HOUR SET! instead of the promised 2 hours!
- Because of the change in venues, Mandarin club offers the cheapest drink prices in the city.
- We will be doing a follow up event in the following week or so, to make up for this tradegy.
I hope that everyone can understand what we have gone through, and i hope that everyone will still be able to attend our event, despite the venue change and inconvienences. Remember, we are just as angry, annoyed and upset as you are.
What we would ask for you to help us with:
- Tell everyone you know that was originally going to the TWM party, that the venue has been changed, and to link them to this forum post or forward this email.
- Change your MSN nicknames to something like: "TWM PARTY HAS CHANGED VENUES TO THE MANDARIN CLUB, CITY" and add a link to a forum post, or something along those lines.
- Spread the word on Myspace/facebook/bebo/forums that you frequent.
We have provided the following map and directions for your convienence.
If it makes things simpler for you, it is BEHIND space nightclub in the city, right on the corner of Pitt & Golburn Streets.
We will have someone also waiting at Nox Nightclub from 9-11pm to tell people about what has happened and give them a map + directions to the mandarin club. We will also leave a sign + notice that the venue has changed, but we are hoping that this announcement will reach everyone who knows about our event.
Directions from Nox:
We hope that you can understand our situation, and we would be grateful if people can still attend our event despite the nightmares that have occured.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
0 Comments 279 weeks
Who here believes that they're all different shufflers?
Damn, I thought they were the same, CAUSE THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME, HOW BORING.
And don't go flaming me until you realise that I got these videos from melbshuffler.com where the thread title was "Shuffler of the week". So fuck off all you "but we're battling/competing for fun, not to see whos better" faggots.
9 Comments 290 weeks
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings