If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Lil' Trays Momma
- Juss me and my baby boy ;; always and forever
- Me, Myself, and I
Smashley, Smackley, Cashley is what they be callin me!
Babymomma to a handsome son
Trayson Jayden Heatley Okitchquo♥ [Nov.3rd 2009]
I'm 21 years old, July 11 is my day
Fancy Shawl & Jingle Dress Dancer !
Hiighschool dropout, not proud, but things happen
Lived in Tbay my whole life expect for two years
when I lived in Dryden Ont. [goodtimes]
- My Baby Boy, Bein Wit My Family, Chillin Wit My Friends, Chattin It Up, Writing, Bein Random (Teehee), Bein An Auntie! And Soo Many More.
- Life is too short for hating. I hate bein away from my nephew for a long time. or seein my family bein hurt.
- Trayson Jayden Heatley Okitchqup
- November 3rd 2009 ;; From the moment I heard you were apart of me my heart filled with joy and happiness, you meant the world to me from day one, when I heard you were going to be a baby boy I was so amazed and happy, I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful then you, your my sunny light to my rainy day. The day I heard you cry for the first time was oh so magical, holding you in my arms I couldn't have felt more complete then that moment, wakin up to you during the night and early morning is so amazing, Mommy and Daddy love you soo much baby boy ! your our everything and were always gunna be there to take care of you and keep you smiling. Love you Trayson My future little grass dancer
November 3rd 2009
this day marks the most amazing day in my life, a day I will never forget.
It was the day my handsome baby boy was born, from the day I found out I was
expecting to have a baby it change my life completely. Ultrasounds showing my baby
growin inside of me were something I always looked forward too, going to the doctors
appointment and hearing his little heart beat from my stomach was something I'll never
From the moment I heard his first cry, it brought tears of joy and happiness,
seeing my baby boy for the first time was something out of a fairy tale book,
holding my baby boy in my arms for the first time was oh so magical,
whoever thought I would be a mommy, but it has happened and I wouldn't
change it for the world, he is my sunny light to my rainy day.
waken up to his cry during night is something different
but I love it cause then we cuddle and just knowing he is safe in my arms
is all I need to know, he is a true blessing from above, and I don't think
I would have asked for anything different, he is my everything.
all I wanna do for him is to make him happy
keep him safe from any danger and to watch him grow into the handsome man
he will become
he looks exactly like his daddy in soo many ways starting right from the hair
down to his little toes, he just as handsome as his daddy too.
Trayson my handsome son, mommy and daddy love you soo much baby boy !
0 Comments 187 weeks
Well we Finally moved into our new place, feels so good to have our own home again, waken up in my own bed in my own place is such a good feeling, still need to move somethings then get our place all set up, but yeah it's good tho.
OVER DUE well thats something that totally surprised me, here I thought I was going to have him early, but thats alright, he'll come when he is ready... maybee he just wants to wait until our place is all set up and his room is ready. but yeeah I can't wait until he is finally here. and to those who read this ! PLEASE DON'T ASK ME IF I HAD HIM, YOU'LL ALL KNOW WHEN HE IS HERE, I GOT PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO BE POSTED UP THE BIG NEW ON HERE AND FACEBOOK ! Lol anyways.
I'll do another update after my son is born.
Ashley && Tray.
0 Comments 190 weeks
Wow... it just hit me today like a couple mins ago, that anytime now intil October 23rd my baby boy could be born and according to my family doctor and with the way I've been feeling... he might be coming early. I'll find out more September 8th, going for another ultrasound to check on everything, finally a doctor is stepping up, shoulda went to my family doc in the first place, juss wait intil my OB hears from me LOL shitt anyways, I've been on major baby shopping mood lol but gotta slow it down abit ahaha anyways me and joe are waiting on word about this place, hopfully we get it soo we can finally get into are own home and get ready for our little mans bigg entrance into the world. Well shit I don't know what to say, just kinda in shock right now LOL can't get over the fact that in less then 8 weeks I'll be a mom. but I'm loving the fact that I'll have my baby boy here with me, safe and happy in my arms. Not really sure what else to say right now, but I'll be back after my ultrasound next week with more updates. Alright.
Ashley && Lil' Tray
0 Comments 197 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings