If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Teen Info On Cancer
- Me, Myself, and I
- Teen Info on Cancer, or TIC, allows young people like you to get honest cancer information, advice and support on how to cope with cancer.
We have a site full of easy to understand information on cancer and all the things that go with it like treatments, what will happen to your schooling, how you will feel etc.
But TIC is more than that... it is also a community. You can make friends, write a blog and chat on the forums with space to share your experiences of cancer with other young people.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Hi - you'll be pleased to know that TIC is now back in business! Sorry if you had any problems accessing it a couple of weeks ago.
Partly as an apology for the downtime and also as we'd love to hear from you what you think of it, we've added a downloadable booklet to the TIC site.
You can find I'm Still Me: A guide for young people living with cancer, at the following address:
0 Comments 173 weeks
Annie here - I'm the new TIC editor.
I just wanted to make contact and firstly say hi, and also to let you know you might have trouble accessing the main TIC site at the moment. Sorry about that. The technical whizz-kids are busy fixing the problem and hopefully it'll be back up and running soon.
In the meantime, you can contact me via Bebo, or on the TIC Facebook group.
I'll come back to update you about the site shortly.
0 Comments 175 weeks
* You can now add video to your page by using your mobile phone. All you have to do is film something on your mobile and text it to us. It can then be uploaded to your TIC page. For more instructions see below...
* Have you got any great fundraising ideas for TIC? It can be anything from having a local cake sale to white water rafting down a turbulent river! To see more fundraising ideas or to get inspired have a look at the fundraising page www.click4tic.org.uk/otherstuff/geta...
* Also thomas has fixed the map. Hooray! So add your location to it and see whereabouts your buddies are based. www.click4tic.org.uk/shareit/map
NOW you can add videos to your profile directly from your mobile phone! Watch out though, sending an MMS (video SMS) can cost up to 50p. If your parents pay your phone bill, check it's ok with them.
- record a video clip less than 20 seconds long
- send it as an MMS to firstname.lastname@example.org
- leave me a note on my page www.click4tic.org.uk/members/thomasm... to tell me
- we'll upload it for you and let you know it's on your page
any probs, just let me know....we've added one Becky made to bebo.
The TIC map has been fixed!
Thomas has managed to fix the TIC map so that you can see other people...which is kind of the point. Have a look now, and you'll actually see some of your buddies.
Remember that if you are not signed in, you can't see anyone on the map. www.click4tic.org.uk/shareit/map
Some of you guys like to get involved and help out TIC by doing something fun.
- do you want to do a parachute jump?
- do you want to sit in a bath full of baked beans?
then check out our fundraising page for some ideas www.click4tic.org.uk/otherstuff/geta...
0 Comments 288 weeks