- Male, 21, 869
- I am Single
- Profile views: 2,996
- Photos of Ａɩρɦą Ｗøɩʄ (223)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- When the moon reaches it's peak, that's when you run.
- Me, Myself, and I
Pure, born and bred,
Werewolves were said in European folklore to bear tell-tale physical traits even in their human form. These included the meeting of both eyebrows at the bridge of the nose, curved fingernails, low set ears and a swinging stride. One method of identifying a werewolf in its human form was to cut the flesh of the accused, under the pretense that fur would be seen within the wound. A Russian superstition recalls a werewolf can be recognised by bristles under the tongue
The status of the alpha is often achieved by means of superior physical prowess.The individual in the alpha position usually changes when another challenges it to a fight, in some species to the death, and wins.Consequently,alphas may have to fight individuals in their own group several times to maintain their position throughout their lifetimes.
- Anthony was born to Oisín and Elizabeth MacConn. Elizabeth was a natural-born Alpha werewolf and was to succeed her father as the next pack Alpha, but fate intervened and she was forced to give up that position in order to give birth to Anthony. Five years later, she gave birth to another boy, James. Two years after that, a daughter, Rayna. It wasn't until a few centuries later when Anthony changed his name to 'Wells' in order to evade the vampire coven hunting him. While his mother and father are definitely dead, he can't be completely sure whether or not his brother and sister are despite it being the most likely possibility. His grandfather, Rykae, disappeared long before the vampires attacked and hasn't been seen since. As far as Anthony knows, he is the last of his pack.
- The Alpha Wolf
- Alpha's are the leaders of the packs, and the strongest. They have the ability to transform at will, and are semi-immune to silver in that it will burn them and reveal there true form, but it won't weaken them. They are extremely hard to kill and most hunters attempt to hunt them in large groups. They have a high resistance to mental abilities, making telekinesis and telepathy useless against them. Wolfsbane can harm, and in large doses, kill them. A mixture of wolfsbane and silver can cause great harm to a werewolf, giving them a wound that they can't heal naturally. Wolfsbane rids the werewolf of most of his strength and can keep a werewolf from revealing his wolf side, effectively allowing them to be captured.
Alphas are created through birth or by being defeated in combat. Natural born Alpha's will always remain Alpha's, whereas Alpha's that won the right to be called so must constantly battle to keep that position. They are more animalistic in nature when compared to other pack members and are incredibly prideful.
- The Beta Wolf
- Beta's are the second-in-command, and often take charge of the pack when the Alpha isn't around. They are the strongest within the pack, second only to the Alpha. Similar to Alpha's, they are able to transform at will, but only slightly. While Alpha's can transform into their full wolf form, beta's can only semi-transform, growing fangs, claws and bits of fur along with a different eye colour. They lose around half of their strength when in close proximity to a pure silver object and are rendered immobile when they come into contact with it. While the strength of beta's vary depending on their pack, on average a newly made beta can take on roughly three vampires at once, but without experience they are unable to defeat an Omega.
- The Omega Wolf
- Omega's are the most dangerous of the three. They are rogue werewolves that are unable to return to human form and eventually become little more than wild beasts. Whether it's bitten or turned, an Omega generally gains that rank after it's mind becomes unstable and eventually the person can't remember whether they were originally wolf or man. They can only be controlled by a powerful Alpha, and even then they tend to attack anything, including said Alpha. Except for during the full moon, Omega's are extremely vulnerable to silver objects. A bite from an Omega will drive the bitten person to insanity unless they either drink the blood of a powerful Alpha or get bitten and turned into a werewolf themselves. Omega's aren't common, but neither are they rare.
- *Mature account - Blood, sex, gore, swearing, etc. Anthony is an action-orientated character, meaning he works best in action scenarios so he won't based solely on sex. It can occur, but probably not until the roleplay is a good bit along.
*I have trouble keeping myself interested so if you'd be so kind as to help me with my problems, it'd be much appreciated. When I say help, I mean use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, that sort of stuff.
*Love interests. Ah, good ole' love interests. To be honest I'd rather he develop a love interest throughout the course of a roleplay, rather than it be predetermined by making a character based on it.
*Currently, I only roleplay in mail, simply because I can't keep up with comment roleplays. They get lost in all the OOC comments. Plus, it doesn't have a character limit.
*This is the most recent note I've put up, but is probably the most important right now. I ain't semi-active anymore. I'll be temporarily be active but chances of me being active for than a day are rare. That doesn't mean I want to stop roleplays. If you don't want to wait, fair enough, but if you are happy enough for me to reply when I can, I'll keep the roleplay going for as long as possible. Bear in mind, I could be inactive for over a month before replying...that's due to time flying for me.
- Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace