- I have to do this...
- Me, Myself, and I
The days turned into months. She had left him - not a word of warning, turning her back on him or so it seemed. As he looked towards the fireplace the memories flooded back as if it happened not five minutes ago. He saw the deep stare she gave him as she backed into the fireplace. No matter how well he could tell what she was thinking, that night he could not.
Her hand reached for the Floo Powder and in a flurry of movements and an inaudible whisper she was gone in a burst of flames. 'Ginger... Where are you?'
Draco Malfoy, Son of Lucius and Narcissa. PureBlood, Slytherin, Married to Ginger
- The Other Half Of Me
I think of you, when times get tough.
- Other Role-Play Pages :)
- Stefan Slavatore: (Inactive)
- Small Rule Book :)
- I know! Sounds Boring, but it's boring for me if you don't follow...
- No One-Liners, They're boring...
- If i don't reply to you, i'm sorry - remind me and i'll try my best to get back to you. When i do reply, I expect you to reply back, It's just RUDE if you don't!
- God-Moding is a NO NO! I decide when my character is going to die, or when a spell will hit me, or if i introduce a character - i'll decide what their fate is!
- Long replies (E.g - Three parters and longer...) need to consist of action, not only description - It just boring that way. If not; you may not get a reply!
- Gettin a little peeved and bored with Roleplays atm, So you better put a little effort into making then good!
If these rules are broken, I may not reply. I get grouchy (: But it's all good...
- Quidditch - What else
Wizard chess is boring...
- Draco Malfoy Quotes
- Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask you yours. Red hair... and a hand-me-down robe... you must be a Weasley.
You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.
You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best.
"Enemies of the Heir Beware"? You'll be next, Mudbloods.
Why so tense, Potter? My father and I have a bet, you see. See, I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five!
I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.
[picks up Neville's Rememberall] Did you see his face? Maybe if that fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse.
Training for the ballet, Potter?
- Some more ;)
- [stomping on Harry's nose] That was for my father.
[covers Harry with his Invisibility Cloak] Enjoy your trip back to London!
close What role would you play in a world of fantasy?
Copy the little square box
& paste anywhere on bebo for emoji
close EMOTICONS / SMILEYS
- The Wedding of Draco and Ginger
- The Chubby Bunny - Edits and more
- Harry Potter Fansite
- The Official Harry Potter Roleplayer Awards
- Bebo Mobile
- Harry Potter Roleplay Starters and Edits
- Harry Potter Roleplay 2009
- Role-Playing Rules And Regulations
- We love Alan Rickman
- Luna Lovegood Fan Club
- Never give up on Roleplay
- Skyez Editz
- wedding of Mia Ann James and Skyler Volturi
Hey Guys, I am actually genuinely Sorry that I haven't managed to get on and reply.
I know many people get frustrated when people don't reply and don't have a reason - and truthfully I don't have much of a reason either.
However, as i'm ready to get on and reply something manages to Zap my motivation for replying. I have a few replies written, but I thought it fair that I wait until I have everyone's.
From work to Driving related business my attention towards roleplay has simply been diverted towards other things.
You may be thinking 'Why spend time writing a blog, why not reply now?'
I wish I could honestly but it's like midnight and i'm tired My replies will be Crap and I always try and make my replies as good as I can, only as a last resort, will I reply half-heartedly...
0 Comments 146 weeks
Roleplay isn't doing much for me at the moment - I'm previously replying for the sake of reply, i have no passion for it. Usually I like to reply, hoping to create stories and excitment, but have been unable to come up with anything!
So I was thinking changing my method of roleplay; So that each roleplay that I have will become seperate, not linked with anyone elses unless requested.
This, I believe will allow me to create storylines and unexpected twists which will not only keep me entertained but the person who I am roleplaying with.
So if I could request some advice, from those who had the same problem - or from the people who have multiple characters on their page... It would be greatly appreciated but I would also like to gain the approval of a certain roleplayer who has been a big part of my RolePlay life, I wouldn't want to lose the amazing stories and roleplay's we come up with. (You know who you are )
So please comment - I need help with this guys and would like help quick before I lose every ounce of passion I have for RolePlay and its result would be for me to delete, and to be honest: I would want to avoid that!
7 Comments 148 weeks
Hey, Just want to say i'm almost certain that im going to be deleting or going inactive withing next week. My OOC life is shite! I know, must sound like a right sado but im just never in the mood to RolePlay. The people who I like to roleplay are barely ever on! Don't get me wrong - who i'm roleplaying with at the moment they're great, its just me. So just want to tell you guys why. Thanks for all the great roleplays and fun OOC comments i've recieved.
11 Comments 149 weeks