- Me, Myself, and I
- For anyone reading this before May 6th 2009 - my brother Robbie died last week of a heart attack (aged 35). Anyone who knew him is welcome to attend the funeral. Drop me a comment and I will pass on the details..
Açaí berry - This Brazilian berry has been called "one of the most nutritious and powerful anti-ageing foods in the world" because of its amazing health properties.
Wheatgrass - Wheatgrass juice has been proven over many years to benefit people in numerous ways. One ounce of wheatgrass juice has the vitamin and mineral equivalent of 2.2 pounds of fresh vegetables. It contains most of the vitamins and minerals needed for human maintenance, including the elusive B12.
Spirulina - This plant offers 60% all-vegetable protein, essential vitamins and phytonutrients.
- Anything Techno from the early 90's - The stuff that made a legend of Tom Wilson
- Well the choice is endless. You can't beat a bit of Tom Cruise - Pure action! Jet Li - move over Bruce! Trainspotting - still one of the best moives out there! Anything with Kate Bekinsale in it - Awsome! Looking forward to the new Iron Man movie coming out May 08 - will be a classic!
- Man U - There can be only 1!
- Scared Of
- Being skint - 60 million other sufferers in the UK but no cure yet - please give a donation to finding a cure for this terrible affliction
- Happiest When
- Doing anything with my kids, Bradley and April - They make me realise the older you get the less you really know.
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings