If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- 52 And Counting - ★★★★★
- Me, Myself, and I
♪ Callum Sing Sing Sing, He's A Midfielder Magician
Callum Sing Sing Sing He's Better Than Kleberson
To The Left To The Right...To The Samba Beat Tonight
He's Pure Class On The Grass....And He...
Shits On Fabregaaaaaass ♪
Ayeeee Thats Me
- The Other Half Of Me
bite bite bite bite
- . . . Msn . . .
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. The fan who made fun of Claudio Reyna shortly after 9/11 by making areoplane signs.
2. The IRA Chants and songs which were clearly heard at Fir Park when the rest of British football where asked to give a minutes silence.
3. The idiot who ran on the pitch during the Celtic vs AC Milan match to slap Dida.
4. The fan that hit Hugh Dallas on the head with a coin.
5. The TWO fans who invaded the pitch in an attempt to attack referee Hugh Dallas in the same Old Firm match
6. The fans who "celebrated" winning the league by ripping the seats from Rugby Park
7. The fan who threw a brick at the media room in the San Siro when Kaka scored to knock them out of last 16.
8. The fan who hit Fernando Ricksen with a coin.
9. The idiots who put Nacho Novo's personal details including his address on websites trying to encourage attacks on his home
10. The supporters who made £20,000 worth of damages to Ibrox mostly from ripping seats out during a Old Firm match in the early 1990's - the club even tried to get away without paying it and Celtic fans were banned from Ibrox for a season.
11. The fans who sent referee Konrad Plautz hate mail after he was in charge of the match which knocked Celtic out of the Champons League
12. The fans who attacked referee Mike McCurrys home whilst his wife and daughter were inside and he was in Inverness refereeing another match!!
13. The thousands of Celtic supporters at Ibrox who jeered and shouted racist chants at Ranger's first black player, Mark Walters.
14. The man who stabbed a fellow fan in Seville in 2003.
15. The fans who refused to honour a minutes silence to honour the men and women who died for thier freedom whilst fighting for thier country.
16. The fans who walked out of the stadium during a minutes applause - which Celtic FC eventually agreed to do.
17. The self confessed Celtic fan who appeared on Big Brother where he admitted to having a criminal record including "religous bigotry" which he got for anti-protestant rants.
18. The seven fans who were arrested when travelling from Dublin to Edinburgh by air and attacked air stewardesses.
19. The two fans who wrote death threats to Dunfermline goalkeeper Derek Stillie, were they even wrote that they would kill the goalkeeper and his four year old son then rape his wife then leave the gas on in the house with his newly born daughter in the house.
20. The group of 14 fans who swore and started IRA chants whilst smoking cannabis on the EUROSTAR at front of a nun!!!
0 Comments 212 weeks
close Which WWE Wrestler are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close Mobile Uploads
close My Stuff
close Which Midfielder Are You?
which big 3 team r u?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
See More Quizzes
- Sasa Papac Loyal
- Nacho Novo Loyal
- Kyle Lafferty Loyal
- Kris Boyd Loyal
- Kevin Thomson Loyal
- Barry Ferguson Loyal
- Allan McGregor Loyal
- Steven Naismith Loyal
- Lee McCulloch Loyal
- Neil Alexander Loyal
- Kirk Broadfoot Loyal
- David Weir Loyal
- John Fleck Loyal
- Stevie Smith Loyal
- Tartan Army Proud to be Scottish
- Manchester United FC