If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Gosh, what can I say to sound interesting !
- Me, Myself, and I
- I really struggle to know what to say in things like this.
I guess I have an average life, just like most people. I don't do excitement,adventure and really wild things, don't travel widely, don't do extreme sports (or sport at all to be honest) and struggle to have much interesting to say at parties.
I am an environmental health officer specialising in contaminated land, am happily married and have a fairly routine number of children. I like laughing and witty dialogue, can play saxophone, clarinet, tinkle on the piano and can't carry a song in a bucket.
I am originally from Walsall in the West Midlands, Obtained a degree at Thames Polytechnic ( now Greenwich University) and a masters degree at Portsmouth University. I have lived in London, Southampton and currently abode at an un-undisclosed location in Wiltshire.
I have covered my likes and dislikes in the favorite things section so will not repeat it here.
If I can think of anything more interesting I'll ad
- Hard to say Really, I have mixed tastes from classical through Jazz to Rock and Pop. Must admit though I am only starting to get to know up to date music as a result of my daughter
- Indiana Jones ( 1 and 3), Star Wars, comedies in general, most Disney animation. You've got the Idea a Sci Fi fan who has yet to grow up.
- Voracious reader mainly of Sci fi, Fantasy, Mystery and non fiction like A brief History of Time, Bill Bryson stuff, the Blind Watchmaker etc. Yes, I know, I'm a bit of a Geek I guess
- Audio Books
- See above for the content. These are great in the car, walking etc. This includes Podcasts which have many books and short stories. ( I know, Geek Again)
- Happiest When
- Reading, Watching Films, Relaxing
- I Play board games. No not monopoly. There are thousands of great board games out there ( see www.Boardgamegeek.com) These are great social things ( Plus usually in a pub so have a drink as well)
- Computer Games
- Have loved these for 25 years. First Person shooters, adventure games, puzzle games mainly. They aren't as much fun now my kids are old enough to beat me.