If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Japanese Spitz
- Me, Myself, and I
- My name is Tikka, I am 13 years young, I live with my daughter Holly who is 11 years young We also share our home with 11 other dogs never a dull moment in this mad-house The Japanese Spitz is first and foremost a companion. They thrive on human contact and attention, preferring to be a member of the family They are intelligent, playful, alert, and obedient, excellent with children and have the patience for toddlers. Japanese Spitz are highly compatible with other dogs and animals, as well as being proud, affectionate, loyal and very protective of their masters. Most Japanese Spitz are good watch dogs as they are always alert, and will announce the presence of intruders to their owners with loud and forceful barking.They will not hesitate to bark at new people until they get to know them,Japanese Spitz enjoy being in an outdoor environment.but also adapt well to indoors, they also have a double profuse coat and shed twice a year.
- Occassionly I run for the tennis ball mum throws for us in the park, but I never catch it
- Scared Of
- Fire-works, Bangers, I have a special room I go to at Hallloween, my humans call it the air-raid shelter
- Happiest When
- Sleeping on my back and snoring as loudly as I can
- The Other Half Of Me
The other 2 house dogs :)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Be A Tycoon
- Japanese Spitz
- Japanese spitz loverz
- POLLS 4 YOUR PETS
- DOG BREEDS
- FURREVA FRIENDS MUTTS HOME
- Animal Cruelty Is Sick
- Lets Defend Our Breed
- Cesar Milan-The Dog Whisperer
- Rough Collies UK
- Animal Photography
- Photographic Perfection.
- Animal Cruelty MUST Stop
- PETS FOREVER
- Skinz- - x
My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
Give me time to understand what you want of me.
Place your trust in me - it's crucial to my well being.
Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have you.
Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
Be aware that however you treat me I'll never forget it.
Remember before you think of hitting me that I have teeth that could easily crush your hand, but that I choose not to bite you.
Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, naughty or lazy ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food or I've been out in the sun for too long.
Take care of me when I grow old, you too will grow old.
Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say I can't bear to watch it or let it happen in my absence. Everything is easier for me if you are there.
Remember I Love You!
.: commandments for dogs :.
Thou shalt not act half starved whenever thou watchest me eat.
Thou shalt not lift thy leg to water the Christmas tree.
Thou shalt not roll in any smelly stuff thy findeth in the yard.
Thou shalt not lie down next to me and commence making licking and popping noises.
Thou shalt not dig up my favorite rose bush.
Thou shalt not treat my shoes as if they were thy chew toy.
Thou shalt not drink out of the toilet.
Thou shalt keep thy nose out of the cat's litter box.
Thou shalt not watchest the cat while she is in her litterbox. (she liketh her privacy)
Thou shalt not pass gas in my presence and then walk away as if thou hast been offended by me!
Thou shalt not run away in pursuit of a good time. (thou hast been neutered)
Thou shalt refrain from coughing and gagging while we have company.
Thou shalt not hide thy bones under my pillow.
Thou shalt not sniff the crotch of everyone thy encounter
Thou shalt not sneak up on me and lick me in the mouth while I am sleeping.
Thou shalt not harmonize with the cat at 3 a.m.
Thou shalt refrain with becoming overly friendly with my mother-in-law's leg.
0 Comments 227 weeks
WHEN GOD HAD MADE THE EARTH AND SKY, THE FLOWERS AND THE TREES, HE THEN MADE ALL THE ANIMALS, THE FISH, THE BIRDS AND BEES, AND WHEN AT LAST HE`D FINISHED, NOT ONE WAS QUITE THE SAME. HE SAID "I`LL WALK THIS WORLD OF MINE AND GIVE EACH ONE A NAME".,,,,,,, A LITTLE CREATURE SAID TO GOD " what about me " KINDLY THE FATHER SAID TO HIM" I'VE LEFT YOU TILL THE END, I'VE TURNED MY OWN NAME BACK TO FRONT AND CALLED YOU DOG, MY FRIEND.XXX
0 Comments 227 weeks
1) Its a myth that dogs are colour blind, they can actually see colour just not as vividly as humans.
2) Dogs only sweat glands are between their paw pads.
3) Like humans Chihuahuas are born with a soft spot on their skulls which closes with age.
4) The breed Lundehund has 6 toes on each foot including 2 dewclaws.
5) Basset Hounds cannot swim.
6) Greyhounds are the fastest dogs on earth with speeds of up to 45 miles per hour.
7) Three dogs survived the sinking of the titanic,a Newfoundland,a Pomeranian and a Pekingnese.
The largest breed of dog is the Irish Wolfhound.
9) The smallest breed of dog is the Chihuahua.
10) The Saint Bernard is the heaviest.
11) Dalmatian puppies are born completely white.
12) An African wolfdog known as the Basenji is the only dog in the world that cannot bark.
13) Larki, a Husky, in 1957 was the first living thing to be sent into space by Russia, he didn't return.
14) Smaller breeds mature faster than larger breeds, but smaller breeds often have twice the lifespan of a larger or giant breed.
15) The U.S has the highest dog population in the world.
1 Comment 227 weeks