If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- True country music is honesty, sincerity, and real life to the hilt. Garth Brooks
- There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, and who always will. So don't worry about the people from the past because there's a reason why they didn't make it into your future.
- Proverbs 3 v 5-6 'Trust in the lord with all thine heart, and lean not on thine own understandings. in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.'
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- My Album (42)
- Cars (37)
- My Ride (22)
- Portfolio (18)
- Uni life (47)
- Uni life 2 (47)
- Uni life 3 (45)
- Uni life 4 (49)
- Uni life 5 (49)
- K Ranch 08 mucker...PCI team!! (48)
- Uni Life 6 (49)
- Uni life 7 (18)
- Summer 07 (43)
- Summer 07 (32)
- Summer 07 (47)
- Summer 07 (47)
- My 19th (31)
- Family Wedding (49)
- Family Wedding 2 (10)
- PCI Team (18)
- Wedding (19)
When I must leave you for a little while please do not grieve and shed wild tears and hug your sorrow to you through the years. Start out bravely with a gallant smile and for my sake
and in my name, live on and do all things the same. Feed not your loneliness on empty days,
but fill each waking hour in useful ways. Reach out your hand in comfort and cheer, and I in turn will comfort you and hold you near. Never, never be afraid to die, For I am waiting for you in the sky
One quiet day the angels came and took granny far away, but in the stillness of the night I could almost hear her say. Dear child, I will miss you, you mean so much to me. But Jesus called me to his side in heaven I will be. A place of God's great beauty, no tears or earthly cares only peace and joy forever and love beyond compare. So remember all the good times, don't think about the sad, treasure all the special moments through the years we've always had. And if you trust in Jesus as your Saviour I can promise this and more, you will get a hug from Granny someday on Heaven's golden shore.
Its not any easier, love you xox
1 Comment 245 weeks
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and How did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why?
7. Describe me in 1 word!
8. What was your first impression of me?
9. Do u still think the same?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When was the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something that you couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
4 Comments 363 weeks