If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Snow Patrol, Killers, Keane, Pink, Robbie Williams, Evanescence, Texas, Sade, Christy Moore ... and heaps more
- Love Shawshank Redemption anything with Morgan Freeman in it. Dirty Dancing of course and Beaches. The list goes on and on ...
- This country's mad into sport. It's hard to escape it Rugby League, Union, Footy. Have even found myself watching the cricket, but don't tell anyone!!! Tennis would have to be my number one favourite though, Go Roger
- Scared Of
- Men whose eyebrows meet
- Happiest When
- I'm drinking cider ... wine ... champagne. Ah no I'm happiest when I am surrounded by those I love
- Family and Friends
- Simply put - They rock
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Lisa? 8 Taken
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay "them"
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop" And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people that you love that you them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
0 Comments 321 weeks
close Flixster Movies
Lisa has 0 friends on Flixster. (refresh box)
- St Patrick's Day Sydney 2009 (49)
- Our wedding (48)
- Last week at home Aug 2008 (49)
- Our wedding 2.8.08 (39)
- Mini honeymoon in Dubai Aug 2008 (48)
- Dubai Part Deux (44)
- Dubai Part Trois (48)
- Dubai Part Quatre (19)
- Dinner Party in Jane & Adrian's (16)
- Trudy's Pics of our Wedding (48)
- My Irish Hen Night (6)
- My Irish Hen Night (49)
- Jane & Adrian's Wedding (49)
- Jane & Adrian's Wedding (46)
- Edinburgh Comedy Festival 2008 (48)
- Jane & Adrian's Wedding (20)
- Jane's Hen Night (39)
- Sydney Hen's Night (47)
- Sydney Hen's Night (49)
- Sydney Hen's Night (49)
- Sydney Hen's Night (21)