If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Audere Est Facure - Long Live Dreams
- Me, Myself, and I
- Rarely use's Bebo anymore, so may not reply.
Currently Feeling - Damn Good
Currently Seeing - Family Guy
Currently Playing - Skate
Currently Hearing - The Forces Of Evil
Currently Drinking - Eiken Artois
Currently Working - Morrisons PLC
MSN/Windows live - firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm Matt(Mattrix)Slater, I'm a very broad minded guy, a man of principles and humor... I think, heh heh.
I'm into some very strange genres of music, such as Folk metal, but i also like Classic Rock, Ska and some Electronica.
So leave a comment and i'll get back to you, even if it takes a while....
- Matts Mental Music (Genres)
- I Play The Drums.
I Like The Following Genres of music: Punk, Ska, New Wave Punk, Mainstream Rock, Alternative Rock, Progressive Rock, Classic Rock, 80's Pop Rock, Glam Rock, Latin Rock, Indie, Reggae, Reggae Metal, Folk Metal, Psychadelic Metal, Classical Metal, Melodic Metal, Nu Metal, Power Metal, Heavy Metal, Metal, Techno, Nerdcore, Electronica, Funk and Classical.
- Matts Mental Music (Bands)
- *Breaking Benjamin*, Led Zepplin, Soil, The Hives, Sex Pistols, NOFX, The Ramones, Sum 41, Pink Floyd, America, Lynrd Skynrd, The Strokes, The Clash, Sham 69, Rancid, Korn, Slipknot, Dragonforce, *Sonata Arctica*, Pantera, Chimera, Foo Fighters, The Jam, 28 Days, A, Aerosmith, Alien Ant Farm, Blink 182, Amen, American Hi-Fi, Andrew W.K, S.O.A.D, Coal Chamber, The Darkness, Gorillaz, Dry Kill Logic, Nightwish, Slayer, Il Nino, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Kittie, Linkin Park, Machine Head, Maralyn Manson, Muse, RHCP, The Offspring, Santana, Raging Speedhorn, Rammstien, Rob Zombie, Stiff Little Fingers, Bus Station Loonies, Weezer, The White Stripes, The Buzzcocks, AC/DC, Tam Zimadi Simdi, Exploited, Blue Oyster Cult, Black Sabboth, Judas Priest, Metallica, Rush, The Misfits, In Flames, KISS, Grand Funk Railroad, Foghat, Lacuna Coil, Guns'N'Roses, The Faint, Fintroll, Korkiplaani, Santana, Three Days Grace, *Sevendust*, Kamelot, P.O.D.
- Matts Fantastic Films
- The Matrix, Monty Python, Lord Of The Rings, Classic Comedy Films, Action Films and Fantasy Films.
- Matt Terrific TV
- Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, Futurama, The Mighty Boosh, Alan Partridge, Harry Enfield, South Park. Comedy type stuff...
- Matts Sexual Sports
- Football (Tottenham Hotspurs=Spurs)
Snooker, Pool, Jogging, Walking (It counts.....)
- Matts Dodgy Drinks
- Stella, Eiken, Peeterman, Tonic Water, Apple Juice And Love Juice!
NOT Becks!! Bloody Germans!
- Matts Fermented Food
- Cheese, Cheesy Peas, Gourmet Cheesy Peas, Sqeezy Cheesy Peas, Toast, Jam, Curry, Anything Spicy, Dust, Watermelons.
- The Other Half Of Me
The Evil Side of me!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- NO HAM!! JUST CRYSTALCHEESE, Part IV 5 Taken
- How Well Do You Matt Slater?, Volume 3: The Final Insult 9 Taken
- Red Vs Blue 18 Taken
- NO HAM!! JUST CRYSTALCHEESE, Part III 19 Taken
- Where would we be without jam? 22 Taken
close What I'm Listening To
After 5 years and 100 episodes RedVsBlue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles has come to an end.
Its a sad day for all of the people that are new to the series or have been watching since the very first, I myself will miss it as it was that nice dose of funniness that you need on a Sunday morning.
I urge everyone to go to www.redvsblue.com and watch a few episodes. If you have been watching it for ages, like me, become a sponsor, donate, or at least buy one of the DVD's.
Anyway I bet that Rooster Teeth will come up with something new for us to laugh at!
So farewell RedVsBlue and thank you Rooster Teeth for creating such an awesome series.
0 Comments 306 weeks
Feburary the 16th, Is matts keg of nuts day, it is held in memory of a keg of HP roasted peanuts that i found on special offer for just 30p! Good times.. *Salutes*
This Year I Have Purchased a huge sack of Nuts to commemorate this awesome event, the nuts were baught at tesco for 99p! WEHEY!
0 Comments 329 weeks
Well it's nearly that time of year again folks, if you don't know what Rusty hunting season is then let me explain.
Rusty huniting season is an anuual event that starts on march the 1st and ends on april the 1st, basically what you do is, if you see a ginger, simply tranquilize them or knock them out and put them on E-Bay, its as easy as that. You will also need to take a picture of you and your catch and then send them to me and we will put them into a public folder and a prize catch will be announced.
On the other hand if you are ginger then you can save us the trouble and hand yourself in, that will be very much appreciated.
1 Comment 329 weeks
- _- Mattrix -_ (45)
- _- Mattrix -_ (Continued) (30)
- Edited Pics (12)
- College Life 2005/2006 (13)
- College Life 2006/2007 (44)
- College Life 2007/2008 (47)
- Favorite Bands! (27)
- Pwned (10)
- Scott (The Rent Boy) Richards (5)
- Its all random here! (12)
- Alocholic's Annonymous (23)
- Forum Signatures + Desktops (13)
- University Life 2008/2009 (3)