If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- right might as well get this thing filled in. i am a person who has no idea what to say here so i think i wont say anything. there done it! filled this stuff in! now im gone! one minor thing that i request. stop sending me chain mail. how i hate them so!
If you are intrested in my personality, i suppose the theme tune for Davy Jones from "pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest" is the closest people on bebo will ever find out.
- WEIRD AL! WEIRD AL ALL THE WAY! the rest is to weird and widespread to mention anything in particlar
- Lord of the rings(all of them), Austin Powers(all of them), Predator, Troy, The Last Samurai, Terminator 2, the list goes on! no serioucly it really dose go on!
- rugby, gaming(its a sport in japan), world domination(i only do it for sport)
- Scared Of
- something or other
- Happiest When
- slppeing, playing ps2, playing pc, with me mates, taking things apart, solving puzzles, completeing games on any format
- What I Hate
- chain mail, people who annoy me, people who comment on how long i play computer games, people who steal other peoples ideas, people who wast my time
- what i do for fun
- try to take over the world using giant robots, advanced alien technology, nukes and illegal genetic experiments. you can't remember me ever trying because i wipe the worlds memories when im done, just so i can do it again a different way. i've done it 12 times so far. the only records are copies of the movie Independence day. that was my first attempt and it was loads of fun, even though i lost an entire alien race (just so you all know, that is the only time i have lost).
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
earlier than i planned but hey, better for you. anyway, where to start...how about i tell you about the mardigra. i'll say this right now, it was no where near as bad as i had heard. maybe the council put a warning or something in, but there wasn't anything that was over the top, which was a good thing. the volume of work that went on those floats was shocking and i really mean shocking. it must take them a year to build. well worth seeing. there's also an after party that costs $75 Australia, didn't go but supposedly its just one big orgy
now i'm going to talk about the other thing i've done, went to the Sydney zoo. that was a very impressive place. the volume of different animals there was very impressive and the views they got was unbelievable. if their houses were going on sale it would be in the 7 figures. the most depressing about that place was the spiders. not the ones in cages no these are the wild ones you find everywhere that are huge. i mean there body alone has to be about an inch long.
thats about it for today, so until next time be well
0 Comments 276 weeks
Been here a week now and so far i can say its not quite as dangerous as i've heard...or at least Sydney isn't. a few spiders here and there but non of them are poisonous, apparently. Sydney is a really nice city, good and clean friendly people, but my god is it tall. You get a pain in your neck just from looking up at the buildings...I wonder what it would be like to see places like New York or Tokyo, their buildings are suppose to be even larger.
Saturday is suppose to be a big Mardigra for the gay community. nothing wrong with the parade or being gay but i've heard of some pretty, interesting things; like a butt naked old man being led by some who has tied a string around his manhood. thanks but if its like that i don't want too see, i'm still an immature person with a fragile mind
anyway, thats it for this blog entry, but the next time i get the chance you'll see an update from me. so until i next speak be well!
1 Comment 277 weeks
Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.
more facts at: http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com
0 Comments 297 weeks