- Glamour is my signature
- Me, Myself, and I
- There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
Don't like the backseat
Gotta be first
I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots
I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot
When I put on a show
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same
All eyes on me, in the center of the ring
Just like a Circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip
Just like a Circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor
Just like a Circus
- The Other Half Of Me
My slave...i own her iPhone
- Profile Views
- 1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000
- What Happens In Vegas, Sex and the City, Another Gay Movie
- Play Marble,
Hide n Seek.........................
.etc. etc. etc.
- Scared Of
- the Pussycat Dolls...............and thunder
- Happiest When
- in the loo..................doing wot i do best, i.e. reading one of those romance novels
- My Idol
- Paris Hilton.................she's sucessful in woteva she does, even when people predict the opposite,
ven after shaving her head she still managed to grow some more hair
- I'm for
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Among the tongue-in-cheek "Paris-isms" she relays to wannabe heiresses in her autobiography: "Eat sushi because the coolest and best people eat sushi."
2. Paris Hilton admits to Vanity Fair that she often hears the clicking noises of cameras even when there are no photographers around.
3. Who needs Purina? Out with a group of pals at South Beach restaurant China Grill in 2005, Paris Hilton feeds her Chihuahua Tinkerbell Caesar salad.
4. Because she resembles Mother Teresa, Paris Hilton was placed on a short list to play the Nobel Peace Prize winner in a biopic by Indian film director T. Rajeevnath in 2006.
5. When asked by Canada's National Post what she'd buy with her last five dollars, Paris Hilton answers "a McDonald's Happy Meal."
2 Comments 291 weeks
1. Get out of the house and be seen!Go to all the popular parties.
2.Surround yourself with only pretty people. Well, maybe one ugly person so you don't look too conceited, but all your friends MUST be fashionable.
3.Buy some oversize sunglasses.Buy some designer labels.
4. If you are going to a party or a club or anywhere really, hire a car, not a limo. The only people that still rent limos are going to funerals and proms. Any late model luxury sedan will do.
5. Get a close group of friends that you really like and invite them to come with you, you don't want to be a loner! Have your friends follow you about, like the Harajuku girls and Gwen Stefani.
6. Dress like a celebrity but add your own twist! You don't want to look exactly like someone else! Find your own niche.
7. Get glittery! You probably can't afford diamond jewelry, so buy fake diamonds; they look just as good and it isn't as bad when you lose them while dancing.
8. Do something A-list to your hair! Curl your hair or put it in a half pony... don't straighten it, this just makes your hair look dry.
9. Get good arm candy. That means a designer (eBay) handbag and maybe a cute guy. But you don't have to have a guy to make you look good.
10. Cause some drama! Don't be afraid to say something to someone as long as its the truth! Don't be too goody-goody or you'll end up on the d-list quick. Causing drama is great to make yourself more known.
11. Get a free mini make-up make-over. They usually give these at popular chain make-up and clothes shops/malls.
12. Two words. Red Lipstick. If you want instant glamour, put it on and shine! It makes your teeth look whiter!!
13. Consult your friends for everything... don't leave them out!
14. Don't be afraid to stand out... Paris Hilton once said life is too short to blend in, and she's right, get noticed. Do some karaoke or start a dance!
15. Practice your pout in the mirror. Think Angelina Jolie!
16. Try having a cute catchphrase. Don't say, "That's hot!", because it's not hot, it's so 2004. Try, "That's golden!" and "Ah-mazing!". Try saying something cute like that.
17. Black-tint your car windows.
18. Make a "demands" list for your parents like J.Lo. e.g- must have pillows fluffed; it'll probably get you no where with them but it's a lot of fun!
19. Practice your autograph all the time.
20. Smile all the time! Be happy and make everyone think your life is perfect.
* Don't act too full of yourself, celebrities are just normal people like us who happen to be famous.
* Brush off even the hot guys/girls when they flirt without being mean. But not the hottest...that's the guy/girl you want! * When you make a mistake, relax and don't get embarrassed..instead play it off like you meant to do it or...laugh with the crowd and blame it on your drink.
1 Comment 291 weeks