If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Site Models + Help
- Profile views: 7,080
- Profile created: October 2008
- Me, Myself, and I
$ i T 3 M 0 D E L H 3 L P
Here To Help With Your Needs!
- Read the blogs, theres links/help
- Comment if you use a sitemodel
- Add a colour to the blog
- Share the love
- Ask for pictures up.
- Don't copy our profile
- Steal/hate or fake our sitemodels
DONT Advεrtisε On Hεrε
Unlεss You Lεavε Lovε!
ADD A COLOURED BRICK TO OUR WALL!
- Self Published
FREE Editing programs!
BRUSHES for your skins and edits!
тнιѕ туρє σf ωяιтιиg;
^ I hope these helped! Comment if we did x
1 Comment 218 weeks
There's loads of new sitemodels coming in nowadays, so we thought we'd put up a blog saying a few tips and tricks.
TIPS For being a SiteModel
1. Take different types of photos! Not just the usual picture, be creative and imaginative!
2. If your rejected, please don't worry too much. As lots of people do the first time, main reason is maybe its not the photo they're looking for!
3. Try asking someone to take the photo for you, either a friend or family member. Don't take them in mirrors, on your phone (unless high quality) or webcam. Invest in a good digital camera! That would help you have clearer more professional looking photos! If the quality isn't good enough, most editors won't use you.
4. Also make sure the photo is clear and bright. Take it where there is natural sunlight, but not too bright! If its blurry, it won't be much good for editors to edit.
5. Finally, have a good look around our albums and see which photos have the most 'using' comments on them. Hopefully, this will inspire you!
Written by www.bebo.com/MissJuLie_xO [please don't copy and paste into your own page!]
Comment us if this helped x
2 Comments 218 weeks