If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm sure most people who read this will know it anyways so i'll keep it brief. I went to tech after school for a year (thinking about rugby insteadf of revising for A levels doesn't seem to have worked) then to Queens, were i have now been enrolled for coming close to a decade for one reason or another (all the same course!)
Am working in an architects in Belfast were i have worked on and off for 5 years but am now (thankfully) permanent.
Decided to grow up a bit this year and went and bought a house (also while i still could with the prices) in Carrick but am hardly ever there cause i am always go go go.
Sports wise I've had to retire from rugby due to a wee boo boo on the pitch which left me with a broken neck and back, but I still coach Queens ladies rugby and help with the Ulster Ladies development and senior squads. Still training away and even managed my 1st marathon (as the photos show) in 4 hours 10!(apperently V. respectable).
I've also been known to ha
- Anything goes really, depends on my mood but gerally anything bar heavy metal (seriously, why?!?!)
- Butterfly effect, Troy, Rocky, Scrubs, Nip/Tuck, Family Guy, American Dad to name but a few
- Rugby only coaching oh and Tag (frustration city) but might do some non contact training this summer also taken to different types of training distances and stuff, never thought i'd spend a couple of hours going for a 'wee' 13 mile run!
- Scared Of
- Davy Cav's ever increasing ownership of pink clothing
- Happiest When
- Theres no hassle with a pint in my hand (as long as it contains alcohol)
- You might have noticed a link to the Queens ladies on my friends, anyone interested in playing full rugby (or social tag during the summer) drop me a line, i promise it's fun
- Well i done it, ran the marathon! next up is the 1/2 ironman, ok so i haven't actually trained for it, but i'm stubborn as so am not worried. I'm trying to do it for charity (McMillan cancer & the NI Hospice) so please get in touch to sponsor me or even better if a company wants to
- My Album (4)
- Ironman UK - 70.3 - 2007 (38)
- Races 2007 (9)
- Rugby Fun (5)
- Days out and about (5)
- Halloween past and present (22)
- Nights out!! (32)
- Vaudville October 2007 (28)
- RWC & Vaudville - 7th Oct 07 (35)
- Snow Patrol and Vaudville - 1--9-7 (26)
- Cafe Vaudville - July 07 (32)
- Vaudville (shock) 7th July 2007 (18)
- Hire Power's 1st Birthday (46)
- Vaudville (again) Paddy's weekend (14)
- Easter 2007 - Pt1 (48)
- Easter 2007 - Part 2 (37)
- Vaudville - 10-3-7 (8)
- Nights out - 2&3rd March 07 (12)
- Queens Ladies Xmas Dinner 06 (19)
- Poll Photo! (3)
- Coldplay 2008 (26)
Well I done it!! I completed the Ironman UK 70.3 which was introduced at the safety briefing as one of, if not the, toughest 70.3 's in the world, i questioned why this fact wasn't on the web site and apparently it is, small print, buried deep in the site. So my 1st tri athlong was gonna be a tough one but i done it and that's all that matters i think fear got to a few people as 300 people who had registered (and paid the £150!!) didn't even show and 60+ didn't finish so it's a good achievement
I'm sure I will be talking (in length) about it for a while, thinking about doing another one in 5 weeks, what can i say 8 hours of my muscles burning, pain and fighting to keep going (never mind almost the paramedics who tried to pull me out of the race) was FUN
0 Comments 308 weeks
Well the coutdown has begun, sunday week is when i will find out what a triathlon is like, starting to wonder if i should have dipped my toe in the waters first before jumping in at the 1/2 ironman deep end of the pool! But am confident enough, manahed the swim (76 lengths YAWN) on moday night, not bad considering I have swam once in 2 years and the cycle then run thing, I get the feeling i'm gonna be stiff for a brave while afterwards
0 Comments 310 weeks
This is why you should set up a bebo page, secure your name and hook up with your mates asap. While looking for my mate dawsey's home page (i'm sure many of you will know him) i came across this by merely typing his name into search. Scary. http://peter-is-fat.bebo.com
0 Comments 312 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings