If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
Love Irish Dancing?
No/ Yes !!
Please join, comment on pictures, do the polls
+ quiz, leave love, your pictures to go in the
album + loads of other stuff.
Lifε isn't αbout wαiting for the storm to pαss,
it's αbout lεαrning to dαncε in thε rαin.
IF YOU HAVE OR ARE GOING
TO LEAVE PICTURES OF YOU IN
YOUR DRESS, PLEASE MAKE SURE
YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME(S)
5 Comments 230 weeks
1] Your Name:
2] Your Dancing School:
3] How Long Have You Been Dancing For:
4] Your Favourite Light Dance:
5] Your Favourite Heavy Dance:
52 Comments 238 weeks
● You randomly start dancing when you are walking or sitting down.
● You can walk without swinging your arms.
● You know how to pronounce feis and ceili.
● Walking on your tiptoes is perfectly normal.
● All you talk about is dancing.
● You have more medals and trophies than you know what to do with.
● You have a whole playlist dedicated to dance songs on your computer/Ipod/MP3 Player and own several CDs of just dance music.
● You have bigger calf muscles then any of your friends.
● You've practiced your hornpipe in the swimming pool before.
● You can still hear accordion music three days after a feis.
● Being screamed at by your teacher is actually constructive.
● You are used to funny looks from non-Irish dancers when wearing your wig, dress, poodle socks and/or shoes in public.
● Two-Three hour practices are normal.
● You try and teach friends a dance and they don't even get past the leadround before getting confussed.
● “Riverdance" and “Lord of the Dance" are inspirational as well as entertaining.
8 Comments 238 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings