If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Don't take life so seriously, it's not permanent
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi, welcome to my page. I don't really have much to put here, em..... I'm currently studying bioscience in DIT, it's enjoyable but tiring. Feel free to leave a comment or something
College is tiring.
Apparently at the age of 12 i really did look like a girl
(see my widget thing)
[if you don't know who i am please don't add me to your friends list, i won't accept.]
- The Other Half Of Me
She's a master of climbiologenetics
- Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Metallica, Linkin Park, Green Day, American High Fi, Sugar Cult, Jimmy Eat World, Meatloaf, Hoobastank, Eric Clapton, Nickelback, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.to name a few
- Akira, BASEket ball, X-men, Anchorman, Harry potter, His Dark Materials Trilogy, Star Trek books, Welcome to Coolsville, Spiderman, Gridlinked, Skinner, Line of Polity (Anything by Neal Asher), Discworld Books. The Dune series (including the preludes). His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman (the ending on the last one is a little crap though). All the dilbert books. The God delusion, the selfish gene, the blind watchmaker, climbing mount improbable, Letters to a christian nation, the end of faith. The full metal alchemist manga series, DNA, The last wish, The immortal cell, almost anything by bill bryson, American Gods, Anansi Boys, Neverwhere (anything by Neil Gaiman)
- Judo, Skiing, Rock climbing, Snowboarding, Swimming
- Video games
- SONIC!(all sonic games)Megaman Battle Net Series, Prince of Persia, World of Warcraft. Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Kingdom hearts 1 & 2, Final Fantasy 12. The witcher. The phoenix wright series. Valve games, Bioshock
- Happiest When
- I'm with my girlfriend Claire
- Good websites
- Favourite Comedians (in no particular order)
- Bill Bailey.
Dave Gorman (Googlewhack adventure is fantastic, well recommend it)
Andrew Maxwell (he has his moments)
- Daire Fitzpatrick
- Esk "
- Fi Doyle
- Richie Is A Priest Again
- Stephen Mc Gowan
- Reverend Justice
- Colm Core
- Sean Wills
- Meghan Doyle
- Jason Fitzpatrick
- Brian T
- Stephen Doyle
- Hueston And The Ginge
- Ciaran Santamaria
- Garr Madden
- Ramirez E. Jones
- Grainne M
- Ciaran Hennelly
- Owen Mahon
- Linda Fitzpatrick
- Brian Ó Cualáin
- Clare McCarthy
- Clare Meleady
- Ciaran Cassidy
- Colin Bowe
- Stephen Caffrey
- Shane Mc nally
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
When i become an evil overlord this is a list of things i'll make sure to do:
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons
0 Comments 260 weeks
"A research team proceeded towards the apex of a geological protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of a sample of a fluid hydride of oxygen, in a large vessel, (the exact size of which was unspecified). One member of the team precipitately descended sustaining a severe fractural damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure."
Subsequently the second member of the team performed a self-rotational translation oriented in the direction taken by the first member
can you name the members of the team ?
7 Comments 287 weeks
Broken sternum (never healed)
Dislocated shoulder (both)
Dislocated wrist (both)
Dislocated fingers (all at some point)
Temporary blindness (dunno if that strictly counts as an injury but meh)
Broken ribs (3)*
Damaged tendons in my ankle
Neck twitch (possible due to a blow to the head according to the doctor)
Torn chest muscle
(These are my current "battle scars", i own em with pride [although i hope there aren't too many more ] )
*update: according to physio it was 5 ribs not 3.....yay
9 Comments 325 weeks