If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- The name is Kyndjrah Lyn
I live in Ridgeway & go to RHS!
I am about 90 lbs 5ft
I have long brown hair & brown eyes
I'm ccrraazzyy: oUd::RANDOM!
Chocolate milk is the best!
Im kinda gurrrrly!!
I'm overly obsessed w/ looking at myself in the mirror
I <33 to take pictures [of myself]
I hate skanx;;hoes;;backstabbers
I <33 to shop!
I'm probably one of the pickiest eaters you'll ever meet but i like to put it down!
I love to kick it with my gurrls!
I would die if i was anti social
I love tosupport the PHS Tigers at football games
I like to listen to music;; i wouldnt be able to live without it or My CELL PHONE
I love to DANCE & sing!
I love McDonalds french fries
I LOVE god he is probably the only man who will never let me down
I like to lay around watch MTV & EAT
Morman poeple DRIVE ME CRAZY!
I hate cats!..I am terified of all reptiles and all insects!
I MISS YOU TOO COLDIN!
- hum..where to start---Three Days Grace, Hinder, Seether, Papa Roach, Panic! At The Disco, Snow Patrol, Green Day, The Killers, Fall Out Boy, Trapt, The Calling, Blue October, Disturbed, The Fray, Taking Back Sunday, AFI, Sindedown, Mariah Carey, Cassie, Rihanna, 50 Cent, Nelly, Brooke Hogan, Ciara, Rich Boy, Young Buck, Beyonce, Usher, Chingy, Lil Jon, The Eastside Boys, lil Wayne, Bridman, Three 6 Mafia, Kelis, Yung Joc, E-40, T-Pain, Chamillionaire, The Pussycat Dolls, Sean Paul, Rick Ross, Chris Brown, Ice Cube, D4L, Dem Franchize Boyz, Shawnna, Paul Wall, Trace Adkins, Big and Rich, Jason Aldean, Gary Allen, Billy Currington...
- chick flicks, comedies, and scarey movies when i have someone to watch them with..[[Malibu's Most Wanted!]]
- Cheerleading, Basketball, Track---
em Eagles Longhorns and Red Soxs are the shit!
- Scared Of
- being fat, fat people, killers, the dark, snakes, spiders---i am scared of a lot more but the list would be to long..
- Happiest When
- Parting, Sleeping, Eatin, Chillin with my gurrrls
- BrOdY![ I love you and i miss you sooo much!!!], SKYLAR!! [she's my everything! <333333333..]COLDIN! [I LOVE YOU!], Cord! [Its Been soo long since i've seen you!! <3333!], Nathen [your the em..kewwwwlest!] Michael! [hes just my michael! love him!!], Tito (hes a pimp!.. he taught me how to skate!], Grady [hes a super close friend!! <33333!!], Santana [my black rocker bitch..and we're married!!!] Morgan [who i have great memories with and i am soo close with], Halie [shes my home gurrrl!! we can make great laughs together <33] Paige! [love er!], Alisa [haha so funny], Chey [ya gotta love her! shes one of a kind!], and Katie [so blonde but i love her, she cracks me up!]
- Favorite Quote!!
- Live each day to its fullest because yesterday is gone and tomarrow may never come...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this [ice ice _ _ _ _ ]
You remember when beepers was the thing to have : )
You remember watching:
-Ren & Stimpy
-Pinky and the Brain
-AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
-Rockos modern Life.
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
-Step by Step
-Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
when everyhting was settled by:
-rock paper scissors or
-bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or
-daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
when we used to obey our parents
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together. ♥♥♥
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching:
-The Magic School Bus
-Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching:
-the 1st Batman
-3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Sir dolllvears, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before MIKE JONES . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
When we recorded
stuff on VCRs.
0 Comments 297 weeks
- Calamity Jane Day Weekend!! (8)
- Destiny and I! <33 (6)
- Good Times With the Gurrrls! <33 (3)
- MEE!! (19)
- Ma Friends! (27)
- Me and Santana <3 (17)
- Me and Skylar!! (26)
- Me, Chandler and Owen (6)
- Me,Jason,Nick,Skylar and Destiny! (11)
- Those Crazy Footballs Games! <3 (18)
- Those ccrraazzyy basketball games! (8)