If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi My name is Jenna and I am from BC. Canada. I was born with a rare life threatening bone disease, and since then I have been diagnosed with 11 other medical conditions/diseases. I have some developmental delays. My rare life threatening bone disease is called: Conradi Hunnerman Syndrome with stippled Eppithesis. I was born with calcium depsoits on all my bone joints. I am in severe chronic pain, 24/7, I take 25 medications a day, and I am in pain 24/7. No matter what challenge comes my way, I keep on smiling, living life to the fullest, keep on fighting and never give up.
My website is: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ch...
- The Jonas Brothers! HSM, Miley Cyrus, Hedley, George Canyon, Doc Walker, Bearnaked Laddies, Beach Boys, and more. I am a very big Country Music fan, and Pop Fan!
- Sleep Walking, The Best Move, Watching the Detective, Deal Winner takes all, 21, and Terry
- hockey, hockey and More hockey. Fav teams: Kamloops Blazers, Vancouver Canucks, Minnesota Wilds, Tampa Bay Lightning, Phittsburgh Penguins, Ottowa Senators, Calgary Flames, and Pheonix Cyotes. I am a huge fan of the LA Kings!
I love baseball: LA Dodgers, LA Angels of Aneheim, Toronto Blue Jays, Atlanta Braves, and minesota Twins.
- Scared Of
- scared of losing my battles.
- Happiest When
- When I am with my friends. When I am talking to my hockey buddies. Listening to music, thinking positive, visiting other sites of kids who have an illness.
- SPECIAL NEEDS
- DISABLED CHILDREN
- for all those who know sum1 with a disability
- Ppl who have special needs or a disabilty
- ESP Kids
- CEREBRAL PALSY GROUP
- PEOPLE WHO HAVE CEREBRAL PALSY
- Disability Heroes
- Downsyndrome And Disabled Children x
- Living with Hydrocephalus
- Royal Hospital for Sick Children
- help us support kid's with epilepsy
- Great Ormond Street Hospital