If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The trouble with reality is that there is no background music
- Me, Myself, and I
So just get over it!!!
- Pretty much anything but you gotta love the old school - crowded house, oasis, matchbox 20, Guns 'n roses, Billy Joel, AC/DC, Velvet Revolver
- If it tastes good i'll eat it. Mexican, Indian, Turkish..... But i like it hot
- Mountain Biking, and more recently Adventure Racing
- Scared Of
- Pink slippers, little kids........
- Happiest When
- Eating, Sleeping, Drinking, Riding
- Quote of the week
- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
- The key to debating...
- If you can't convince them, confuse them
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY
Every Rose Has Its Thorn
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Time Is Running Out
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Break Me Shake Me
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
My Blue Heaven
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Be Mine Tonight
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
We Will Rock You
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OF TEN?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIE?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Power & The Passion
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Dirty Old Town
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
We Are The Champions
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Now youre gone
WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST/HOBBY?
Not Given Lightly
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
In My Heart
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
WHAT SONG WILL BE THE SUBJECT WHEN YOU REPOST :
Brown Eyed Girl
0 Comments 233 weeks
1.…your idea of fun is climbing a 6km hill and catching a ride back to the bottom (YEOW!)
2.…you’d defend insults about your bike before insults about your mother.
3.…you think Christmas is just another way to get cool parts.
4.…you dream of incredible feats of biking prowess and fall on your butt clicking in the next day.
5.…your definition of the perfect mate is that they have to ride a mountain bike.
6.…you and your bike share the same grooming habits, and yet you wonder why you’re still single.
7.…you associate the name “Gary Fisher” with some winged-nut who thinks he invented the mountain bike.
8.…you like watching all the dirt go down the drain in the shower after you have ridden.
9.…you could never be a leg model because your legs have too many scars, scrapes, and bruises.
10.…someone says “Ow! That must have hurt!” when they see your latest battle scar, and you start with “You should have seen it, it was so cool…I was on this gnarly ledge and….”
11.…someone that you want to date says that the $2500 that you spent on your bike is way too much, you consider not even asking them out because they obviously don’t get it!
12.…you think that a red bike, blue handlebars, and green tires are color coordinated, or at least really cool.
13.…someone at work asks what your baby’s name is and you say Cannondale.
14.…you know how to take apart your bike but have no idea how to fix your car.
15.…you think tight shorts look great on another guy.
16.…having a bike that costs more than your car is okay.
17.…you have smoother legs than your girlfriend.
18.…your favorite hyphenated word is f’ing-roadie.
19.…you eat power bars, and actually don’t mind the taste.
20.…you ride up and down slopes you’d think twice about walking up/down.
21.…you think it’s perfectly normal to admire another man’s leg muscles.
22.…the word “taco” has three meanings for you.
23.…you actually care about a gram of weight!
24.…you refer passionately to your bike as “My Steed”.
25.…you’re always thinking SINGLETRACK!
26.…you tell the people at work about the spectacular crash you had and show them your battle scars and they call you “crazy.”
27.…you constantly think about what crazy challenging thing you can try next.
28.…you would rather hurt yourself than your bike.
29.…your knees and elbows are full of road/trail rash scars and you consider these badges of honor.
30.…the idea of mud excites you.
31.…your main source of protein is from swallowed bugs
32.…every different style picnic table you see looks like a new challenge to ride.
33.…every time you go tramping, you think “How cool would it be to bike this instead?”
34.…just the sight of your bike makes you smile.
35.…all the recent crap about “Male Impotence & Biking” make you laugh because just the sight of your bike gives you a woody.
36.…your favorite ride begins with a coffee and ends with a beer.
37....you use your helmet as a hair styling device
0 Comments 263 weeks
1) Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you ''like it that way.''
2) Drum on every available surface.
3) Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
4) Staple papers in the middle of the page.
5) Phone the operator and ask for dates.
6) Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
7) Specify that your drive-through order is ''to go.''
Set alarms for random times.
9) Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to lick the flavour off.
10) Honk and wave to strangers.
11) Dress only in clothes coloured hunter's Orange.
12) Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
13) Tape over climactic parts of rental movies.
14) Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complementary mints by the cash register.
15) dont use any punctuation
16) Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
17) Pay for your dinner with pennies.
1 Infact, pay for everything in pennies
19) Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
20) Repeat the following conversation a dozen times:
''Do you hear that?''
"Never mind, it's gone now.''
21) Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
22) Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
23) Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
24) At the Laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
25) As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
26) Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
(This is especially effective on the train or bus)
27) Finish the 99 bottles of beer song.
2 Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
29) Try playing a song by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce ''No, wait, I messed it up'' and repeat.
30) Name your dog ''Dog.''
31) Ask people what gender they are
32) Reply to everything someone says with ''Well that's what YOU think.''
33) Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was "a real hoot''.
34) Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of air freshener.
35) Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers' brains, such as 'Amarillo'
36) Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
37) Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
3 Change your name to John Aaaaasmith for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each A.
39) Moo when someone says your name
40) Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
41) Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
42) Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
43) Wear a LOT of cologne.
44) Sing along at the opera.
45) Finish all your sentences with the words''in accordance with the prophesy.''
46) Scuff your feet on a dry, Shaggy carpet and seek out victims.
47) Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
4 Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
49) Construct elaborate ''crop circles'' in your front lawn.
50) Stare at random people and say "You've lost weight"
51) When people try to talk to you, go "Shh I'm trying to listen"
6 Comments 303 weeks
- Stop Child Abuse Trust
- The REAL 10SN 2007 Community
- National Scout Canoe School 2008
- New Zealand
- The Denny Crane Admiration Society
- Amnesty International
- The Winston Peters Appreciation Society
- Spooning Appreciation Club
- NZ MUSIC
- NZ Venture
- Rotorua Free Runners
close Will You Be Rich?
close Which Musical Are You?
close What element fits your personalty ? ?
My result is: Air
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
|You Are Enterprising|
You tend to enjoy meeting people making decisions and bringing it all together. When you ran a lemonade stand you made a profit. You are assertive persuasive and enthusiastic. You may want to major in Business History or Political Science or Management. You may want to work as an Entrepreneur Lawyer or to work in Public Relations
close What Beer Are You?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings