If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
DC shoe Lovers
- Join. You Know You Wanna
- Me, Myself, and I
DC ѕhoes is an
American Footwear Company
Shoes For SkateBoarding
As Well As Shoes For
The Company Was
Founded In 1993
And Is Based In Vista.
DC Originally Stood For
'Droors Clothing Footwear',
But Since The Sale
Of The Droors,
[Which Is Now Defunct],
DC No Longer Has
Any Ties To Droors
And Is Simply DC Shoes
Join If You Love DC Shoes.
Add The Moderator.
i decided to make another group on bebo for DC shoes b'coz on the other one i was deleted as a moderator by bebo
and thers no point of a group with out a moderator bcoz nothing will change in the group all you can do iz leave comment on photos and take the poll.
and since the group was doing ever so well i thort i should make a new one.
the old group was..
Remember To Do The Polls And Leave Photo Comments Back Also Use The Skin To Show Your Appretiation.
1 Comment 248 weeks
● R&B singer Aaliyah wore DC apparel in her videos for More Than A Woman and We Need A Resolution
● DC had released a video, entitled "The DC Video" which featured a part by Danny Way in which he skates the DC "Mega Ramp," a series of enormous skateboarding ramps. It has been released on VHS, DVD, and UMD for PSP. The video also featured Rob Dyrdek at his best, as well as news stories about Colin McKay and Brian Wenning. The video is expected to be re-issued April 2008.
● Travis Barker, past member of pop punk groups blink-182, Transplants and current member of pop punk group +44, had a shoe and hat line influenced by him called DC Travis Barker remix.
● Rapper Currency, formerly of Cash Money Records/Young Money Entertainment, is a big fan of the apparel.
● Lil Wayne, CEO of Cash Money Records, wore DC shoes apparel in his music video for "Make It Rain" (Remix).
● Actor Adam Sandler is a fan of DC Shoes and apparel. He can be seen wearing DC products in many of his movies. He was also wearing a pair of DC Shoes when he left his footprints at Mann's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California.
● Joe and Chefboy, from the Joe and Chefboy show on MTV, wear DC shoes and apparel frequently throughout the show.
● Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park / Fort Minor currently wears DC Shoes and apparel. In 2004, Shinoda remixed the DC Clientele Shoe, with original artwork, hang tag, and insole created by hand. All proceeds of this shoe went to the Michael K. Shinoda Art Scholarship.
● Latin Hip Hop Collective Cultura Londres ft members of Cypress Hill also wear DC Shoes and apparel.
● Australian Hip-Hop Group Hilltop Hoods are sponsored by DC Australia and did a Remix Shoe with DC and it featured lyrics in the insole.
4 Comments 248 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings