- Ako Sisili vašeg psa... ...nositi krzno!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Goran Visnjic
Goran Visnjic joined the cast of NBC's "ER" in 1999, playing the role of Dr. Luka Kovac, a Croatian doctor who immigrated to the United States after the violent deaths of his wife and children.
Visnjic grew up in Sibenik, Croatia, a port town on the Adriatic Sea, where he decided at an early age that he wanted to be an actor. He first performed in local theater groups and then entered the Academy of Dramatic Arts in Zagreb. He gained popularity in Croatia when, at the age of 21, he was cast as Hamlet in the prestigious Dubrovnik Summer Festival's staging of Shakespeare's play. The production received rave reviews, with Visnjic's own performance earning him three national Best Actor awards, including an Orlando (the Croatian equivalent of a Tony).
In his leisure time, Visnjic enjoys fencing, swimming and diving. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Ivana,his adopted son Tin Visnjic and his birthday is September 9.
Please become a groupie...
close Photo Stream
- Another passion of Goran Visnjic, car raising
- Goran visnjic
- Visnjic's daughter Lana Lourdes with her mum (sorce dnevno.hr)
- First birthday party of Visnjic's daughter
- First birthday party of Goran Visnjic's daughter
- 29 Birthday of Goran Visnjic
- Daughter of Goran Visnjic, Lana Lourdes
- Goran 5
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Goran Visnjic (44)