- <--- Meself and herself
- Me, Myself, and I
- For every alcoholic in ireland, ders another 100 in mooncoin
How all yee crazy people doin?? Shorty ere if ye dnt know me already, from d legendary side of the suir in mooncoin, where d hurlin is a religion(just a pity we dont have any decent teams at d mo ). Im a 2nd Yr Apprentice Electrician. In fás now the last couple weeks, good craic must say, all d boys are sound, Loves goin out on the weekends for d sessions, leave us a comment n i'll get bak to yee....
"if ya didnt see it, it didnt happen"
Chuck norris once told that he scared away Mary Harney by pretending to be Brian Cowen - the sight of that ugly cunt wud make nethin run away!
- The Other Half Of Me
he's a serious CREEP
- Fav. Music
- into the old killers, acdc, snow patrol, mgmt, kings of leon, BRUCE, the dubliners, Newton Faulkner, RHCP, all d dance tunes of 09' are good at d mo so all dem, and anything really once i can boogey with mendoza on a dancelfoor
- Lotr, Braveheart, Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Knocked Up, Superbad, Transformers, Tropic Thunder, Me Myself and Irene, basically anything that leanne doesnt pik to watch
- Fav. Sports
- typical mooncoin fella - mad into da G.A.A with mooncoin, pity were goin shit tho this yr!! Play the foreign sport of soccer too, altho d artiritis is kikin in already . Support the EVERTON, likes d RUGBY, WRC, Pool when im drinkin, , Boxing, UFC, Poker - addicted now even tho im useless
- Jagermeifster - The Facts
- Jägermeister is a strong (70-proof; 35%) liqueur flavored with herbs. It is the flagship product of Mast-Jägermeister AG, headquartered in Wolfenbüttel, south of Braunschweig, Germany.
Jägermeister's recipe is a secret; it is claimed to be a blend of 56 herbs. Although licorice is a major component of its flavor, it is not as predominant in Jägermeister as it is in true licorice-flavored liqueurs. It is a digestive spirit similar to other Central European stomach bitters, such as Gammel Dansk from Denmark, the Hungarian Unicum, or Czech Becherovka. In contrast to many such drinks, Jägermeister has a sweet flavor. In general, the drink is served cold.The word Jägermeister in German means "expert hunter" (combining Jäger, hunter, and Meister, master). The Jägermeister logo, the head of a stag with a glowing cross between the antlers, is a reference to the story of Saint Hubert. On the edge of the label of a Jägermeister bottle, the following poem by Otto von Riesenthal is printed:
- Happiest When
- im always happy!When with the qware wan when cork get knocked outa the championship, when kilkenny get the 5 ina row. win money, sleepin, havin a debate with jones about how cool the bfg is.
- Not so happy when
- mooncoin lose another game, when everton lose, stevie p goes on and on and on about how liverpool are beter than everton.. one day stevie one day! , its a monday, when i look at me wallet after d nite b4 - a tearful moment.
- A damn fine filly whos daddy is the owner of some hefty property preferably on the sides of a secondary road of ireland. Must be willing to prepare dinner and odd jobs. send CV's to the mail box..!
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Leanne Long
- Mark Fitzgerald
- Chris O Hanlon
- Aj Wall
- Peter D
- Stephen Power
- Chris Norris
- Jean O Hanlon
- Thomas Power
- Chris Hearne
- Paul'Shovel' Walsh
- Kim Kelly
- Laura Beglin
- Lynn Nolan
- Zoo Member
- Billy Fielding
- Cormac D
- Darren Treacy
- Laura Wall
- Aisling Dunne
- Sinead W
- Aron Letterese
- Lisa Walsh
- Xx Emma W Xx
- Gemma Grace
- Eoin Crowley
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
HOLLY -- e.g. "I gave it holly"---I put a fair bit of effort into it.
B0LLIX----Pat Spillane or any kerry players or supporters
HAMES---A right ****e-e.g.-"He made a hames of that chance"
TIMBER---Intimidation of a hurling opponent - e.g.- "Show him some timber"
LAMP----A good thump---e.g.-"I swung for the sliotar, missed by 3 feet and lamped the full back"
A CROWD---A gathering of people who watch a match and hope for random acts
of violence -e.g-Meath supporters
SCHKELP---To remove living tissue in the absence of surgical procedures -- e.g. "That whore from Tipp took a schkelp outta me leg"
HATCHET MAN---Mountainy type, uses hunter/gatherer instincts
BULLIN'---Angry-e.g-"The centre half was bullin' after I lamped him"
BULL THICK---Very angry-e.g.-"The centre half was bull thick after I lamped him again"
JOULT---A push-e.g.-"I gave him ! a joult and he has to wear a neck brace for 2 weeks"
THE COMM-A-TEEE---Local GAA bullshitters in general
BUSHTED---An undefined soreness-e.g.-"Jayz me arm is bushted"
THE BOMBER---Popular name for a fat hairy GAA player
A HANG SANGWIDGE---Consumed with "tay" on the sides of roads after matches in Croker or Thurles, usually contains half a pound of butter
RAKE-A great amount of anything, usually pints of Guinness the night before an important match
INDANAMAJAYSUS (in-da-nama-Jaysus)--! -What was that for referee?
YA B0LLIX YA---Corner back's formal recognition of a score by his opponent
LEH-IT-IN-TA-FcuK-WUD-YA---Full forwards appeal to a midfielder for a more timely delivery of the pass
MULLOCKER---Untidy or awkward player released for matches
BURST THE B0LLIX---Instructions from the sideline to tackle your man
ROW---Disagreement involving four or more players
MASSIVE ROW---Disagreement involving both teams, including goalies, substitutes and supporters jumping fences
ALL-HELL-BROKE-LOOSE---A massive row that continues out in the parking area or
dressing room areas, usually resolved by the Gardai
0 Comments 295 weeks
My GIRLFRIEND -
My big legend - Niall Dowling(he's d onli BIG thing i know!)
My mum- May Nolan She'd do anything for me lol
My dad - Richie Doyle, What a legend
My big sister - Sarah o Rielly
My big brother - Mixer, hes actually me cus but who cares
My twin - Scally, wer'e d complete opposite
My little sister - Me lil sis Niamh
My uncle - Squiff
My aunt - Kathy Holden, watch dis space
My cousin -laura wall(she is honestly)
My daughter - lorna lannon
my brother from another mother - Aron letteresse a.k.a azza
My son - Waqlly Crowley, funny fucker
My brother-in-law - Bobby Walsh
My sister-in-law - Jenny O Keeffee
My best friend - Stephen Walsh
My other best friend - alice norris
My Lightbulb- Laura Tobin She's d brightest thing in d corner of a room
My niece - Emma Holden
My nephew - Joey O Hanlon(Mendoza)
My guardian - Chris o Hanlon
My personal shopper - Elaine Delahunty
My slave - Kitty Crowley (American pussy)
My shoppoholic friend - Jenny O Keeffee
My god mother - Kim Mahon
My god father - Michael Grace
My siamese twin - Sarah dunphy
My valentine -
My chatterbox - CAthy Jones(Jepetto)
My hot admirer -
My oder hot admirer -
My sxc admirrer - Karina Browne
My oder admirrer - Aoife Copas
My messer upper - Stella Howley
My cleaner - My Mammy
My B.F.K- Kim kelly
My fellow streker for oxegen! - Ian Dunphy
My Dominatrix - Siobhan Foran xxx
My Famous friend - A.J Wall- every young 1 from here to piltown an mullinavegas knows bout him
My t-shirt Buddy - Siobhan 'Penguin' Dunphy.
My Caitlin O Reilly? - em.. Caitlin ???
My Squishalicious! - Erika O Brien
My Arse cleaner - Niamh Law
My experience - Eddie blackmore
My Bomb - Tom Dunphy
My Fist - Rebecca Briscoe
My Tall Female townie Person - Vicki
My Jagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Jade
16 Comments 352 weeks
close Mobile Uploads
close Ultimate Fighter
Liam "Basher" Walsh
Aj "Ajmeister" Wall
Peter "Pedro" D
close Rugby Union
Second Row L
Second Row R
"o callaghan lookalike"
- My Album (44)
- *EXTREME-LY SORE SPORTS* (4)
- A night in me snundies with john ha (9)
- Amy keeeefes bday (6)
- Clare walsh's 21st (14)
- Debs 07' (47)
- EVERTON!!! (9)
- More debs :D (14)
- Oxegen 07' (10)
- Stephens Birthday, stephens nite 07 (12)
- Vegas on a Sunday (14)
- chris's 21st (9)
- debs 08 (10)
- double 21st and afterwards ha (15)
- funni stuff 2 (18)
- joeys and emmas 21st (28)
- kilkenny!!!!!!!!11 (36)
- lynns 21st (11)
- new new years (29)
- sessions eile (45)
- sessions... (48)
- Spooning Appreciation Club
- The Drunken Text Appreciation Society
- Channel 4 News
- Bulmers Quality Team
- Guinness fan club
- RIP Richard Ryan
- Help All Learner Driver
- Mooncoin Minor B memorial Club
- Kanye West
- Ferrybank A.F.C
- Hurling is Great
- .The Irish Club.
- irish peoples club
- I FUCKIN LOVE TEA
- Bebo Tips And Tricks
- R.I.P Micheal O Brien