Dale C. McAnally
close About Me
- Rise And Be Healed In Jesus’ Name, For Your Life Has A Purpose In God
- Me, Myself, and I
- Rev. Dale C. McAnally began ministry in June of 1973. He has served in Senior Pastoral roles and Assistant Pastoral roles within two full gospel denominations for 22 years and now in independent full gospel churches since 1995. He is operating in obedience to the full fivefold ministry call of God upon his life to minister in churches, open air meetings, auditoriums, prisons, hotels, store fronts, hospitals, mental institutions, schools, and before kings and rulers in all nations of the Earth. His vision from God is to have Schools of The Prophets, orphanages, homes for the widows, and homes for young women all over the world. The Lord has raised Rev. Dale C. McAnally up to operate as a prophet of the Lord to the nations and to serve as an apostolic covering for churches, ministries, and ministers all over the world. For a true spoken word from the Holy Ghost and to have the fire of the Holy Ghost upon your life, contact this ministry at http://www.dmwom.com.
- Terry MacAlmon, Hillsong, Lakewood
- Mission Fields
- Every nation of the Earth
- Bible Verse For Today
- "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind". Second Timothy 1:7
- 1) Go into all the world and preach the gospel.
2) Win billions of people to Jesus Christ through numerous and diverse outreach ministries
3) Have multiple schools of the prophets throughout the world from which apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers go forth with the full, uncompromising word of God
4) Disciple people thoroughly in the word of God
5) Have a multicultural ministry
6) Be an apostolic covering for other churches and ministries throughout the world
7) Have intercessory prayer going on 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Have a feeding and clothing ministry to the underprivileged.
9) Have a ministry that is not of the norm with salvations, healings, deliverances, signs, miracles, wonders, and exploits from God occurring all the time.
10) Have a full band and orchestra and choir and praise and worship teams that flow in the
prophetic anointing through music.
11) Be instrumental in networking and flowing together with other min
- • In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
• In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost who are distinguishable but indivisible.
• That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
• That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
• That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
• In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
• A Spirit-filled life of holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
• In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
• In spe
- Preaching and Teaching of the Word of God
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
For the Lord says to His people, “Arise and shine with My brilliance emanating from you. For, behold, the illumination and unfolding of My desire for you and those whom I appoint for you has come to you now. For the blinders are now removed from your eyes, and you shall begin to see Me and know Me much more clearly than has ever been for you. For, I am doing a work in this Earth now like has never been seen nor heard before. You are to be strongly involved in what I am bringing to pass in this hour. My Spirit is quickening you and even alerting you to the sound of My voice and the intent of My heart. It is certainly not My will that any perish but that all would come to repentance and faith in Me. My call comes to you even now to rise up and be My voice, My hands, My feet, My eyes, My ears, and My heart in this Earth. I am talking. I am moving. I am demonstrating. You are brought to a point now where you can participate with Me in all of this. This is My word for you in this hour says the Lord your Maker, Redeemer, and Friend”.
0 Comments 1 week
Psalms 84:4-7 says, “4 Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house: they will be still praising Thee. Selah. 5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in Thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. 6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God”. Isaiah 40:31
says, “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint”. Psalms 25:3 says, “Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause”. Psalms 37:34 says, “Wait on the LORD, and keep His way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it”.
As we wait before our Lord with humble adoration, praise, thanksgiving, and worship from our spirits in union with the Holy Spirit, we begin to realize strength within that enables us to go through anything victoriously. The latter part of First John 5:4 says, “and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith”. The faith of God within us takes hold of the strength of God as we wait on Him in worship and as we allow His blessed, holy Word to abide in us. Let us remember from Psalms 107:20 that He has sent His Word and healed us and delivered us from our destructions. But, that Word sent has to be taken hold of by our spirit as we do what Joshua 1:8 admonishes by meditating in His Word both day and night and observing to do all that is written therein. Let us worship Him right now. Amen.
0 Comments 20 weeks
Psalms 96:9 says, “O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before Him, all the earth”. Psalms 99:5 says, “Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at His footstool; for He is holy”. Jesus said in the latter part of Matthew 4:10, “Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve”.
Nothing in the Bible teaches us that trouble ceases when you are born again. The awareness of trouble increases when you begin to live for Jesus. When you are not committed to the life of love in the Lord, you are not a threat to the kingdom of darkness. And, even more so, when you are not committed to be a solid worshipper of the Lord, Satan laughs at your religiosity.
When you worship, your perspective of things and life itself changes. And, it’s when you begin adopting God’s perspective, the devil and his demons become afraid of fooling with you. First John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”. The more intensely that you worship, the more you will realize that you are overcoming the wicked one.
Psalms 91:1 says, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty”. When you choose to worship Him with all of your heart, you are choosing to dwell in that secret place of intimacy and communion with Him. And, as a result of that, you are then abiding under the shadow, protection, and covering of Almighty God in which nothing of evil can penetrate. Amen. Hallelujah!
0 Comments 230 weeks
close Youtube Super Video Box
close Prayer Request
- My Album (21)