If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Families are Forever!
- RnB, opera, waiata Maori
- Funny wuns! Laughter is the best medicine!
- Scared Of
- running out of things to do!
- Happiest When
- With my soulmate Henare and our family, shopping, singing, painting, sleeping in my warm bed after the electric blankets been on for a couple of hours! ooh yeah! and then theres what goes on later on in the bed! heehee!
- Hopes for the future?
- World peace! Pass my PHD! Write a book! Travel some more! Have some mokos! Do heaps of art works! World peace!
- Link to my web page through here!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Counting down the days and we are off to Pago Pago with the whanau Whangara MAi Tawhiti!
Looking forward to that warm weather...I am so over this cold!
0 Comments 254 weeks
Hey all put this date into your diaries :
Sat June 21st
Gisborne Events Centre
Featuring Charles Royal (Kinaki. NZ Chef of the year 2003 star of the Piko Piko TV ads)
Tribal fibres, Blackberi, Hinu, Ahi Kaa, Nick Tupara and other designers.
Mangatu Magic, Toni Huata and other local entertainment
Tickets $40 food Wine and Show (starts 6pm)
$10 Show only (starts 7.30pm)
Availiable Mon June 2nd
from Tourism Eastland (Information Centre) Gisborne
Come and celebrate Matariki with style!
0 Comments 260 weeks
Hu da team?????
2 Comments 324 weeks
close Pet Society
- 'kakahu' 2007 (32)
- 'kakahu' Matariki Fashion show (18)
- Aussie wedding! (48)
- Cartoonizer (2)
- Frenz! (36)
- Hinu (10)
- House & Studio Warming (32)
- Jo's 21st (3)
- Kids (6)
- Mums Whanau! (4)
- My Album (15)
- Nga Ariki Kaiputahi Whanau (20)
- Oku Tipuna (21)
- Pagopago (48)
- Pagopago 2 (48)
- Pagopago 3 (12)
- Shane & Cyene's big adventure! (49)
- T.A.C. (5)
- Tahuriz (21)
- Whanau (48)
- Whanau 2 (12)