If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am strong and I am wise, by no means will my life be itemized. I live each day as if it were my last, I seat myself often and recollect the past. In hopes, dreams and prayers that everyone is well, I have a generous heart of love and life, or could you tell? I've many friends both past and present, whom I care for deeply and haven't any qualms to resent. If you don't know me by now through the tone I write, then do not fret for I do not bite. Come forth and introduce yourself via messaging or comment, and you will find that I will soon relent. You will find that I am a good friend, I will be there for you until the end.
- The Other Half Of Me
MY SEXY ASS BITCH, Kells I wuvs you tons!
- Metallica, AC/DC, The Stones, Fall Out Boy, Snow Patrol (Only one song Chasing Cars RIP AUNTIE), I like some of the hip hop/rap/R&B stuff, in all honesty, I like all beats, heck even Country...I do live in COWTOWN...YEEHAW
- American History X, 8 Seconds, S.W.A.T., Bourne Identity, Supremecy, Dirty Dancing, Some Kind of Wonderful, Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, Grease I & II(such an 80's movie freak)! Anything with Adam Sandler, Matt Damon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Keanu Reeves, Will Ferrel, and Colin Farrell in it. OMG...I love a man in uniform, preferrably a cop/swat uniform..mmmmm LOVE IT!
- I love watching and used to play soccer. My dreams and aspirations in life are to get playing soccer again and coach my son in soccer. I used to be really good at the sport and when ever I watch it, it disheartens me to think that I've put my body through hell and haven't gotten it back yet. I need the courage to strive forth and be who I know I can be. I wish I could gain that confidence of feeling good back so that I could push myself towards excelling in something I truly love and have always loved.
- Okay, I had to update this a bit!
Non-Alcoholic Beverages - Flavored Water, Peach Iced Tea, Cherry Fresca, Root Beer & Grape Slurpees.
Alcoholic Beverages - Strongbow, Bottled Kokanee, Canadian either way, MGD, Gladiators, Jagerbombs (I even buy jag and just pour the Redbull in there and drink it like a highball) and some coolers!
- Happiest When
- Spending time with my son or doing something nice for Sean. I enjoy it when we are all spending time together. (Since the passing of my auntie, I can't get it out to enough of you, cherish your family, don't dispute the little things in life cause its true, live is too short and you never know when you or a loved one is taken from the Lord above, don't forget to dot your I's and cross your T's, its what counts in this lifetime.
- Pet Peeves
- My pet peeves in life are definitely liars, I can't stand someone who lies to me. I've caught so many people in lies and trust me, when you lose respect from me, its hard to get back. I think I am good peeps, so always be truthful to me as I am you. I lost a really good friend years ago from lying to her and I regret it every moment of my life, that is why I don't lie. Sometimes the truth hurts but you know what, I want the truth and nothing but the truth, so start dishing.
- What I am most scared of
- Dying, I'd never want my son to go through life without me by his side, or Sean for that matter. I am afraid of my parents dying, I am so dependant on my parents and so close to them, I would be devasted and lost without both my mom and my dad. Basically DEATH is what I am afraid of. Also, no word of a lie, I have the most freakiest arachnophobia in the whole wide world, dude I am so serious, this is not even a joke. Also, uhm, I am afraid of balloons...SERIOUSLY!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Alert Bay pix (48)
- Alert Bay pix #2` (35)
- My Album (22)
- My babes when he was a baby (20)
- random pix (24)
- Keaton (22)
- At the Zoo (4)
- Keaton's 3rd Birthday (18)
- My Album (10)
- More odds and ends (16)
- Family and Friends. (48)
- Vday pix (2)
- parents (2)
- More pix of me and the fam... (5)
- Family & Friends #2 (22)
- Men in my life (15)
- Some more family pix (48)
- Pix from Hi5 (5)
- New Years 2004 (17)
- My lil designs...lol (2)
close How Evil Are You?
My result is: Good
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
Well I finally got to go "home". It was fabulous. I got to see tons of my old friends and some I literally haven't seen in 20 years. I was so depressed that I had to leave, it sucked.
Get this, this is funny - I got pictures of the Rock but none of my friends, how retarded can one get. However, I have the memories!
If I don't mention you in the following doesn't mean that our memories aren't still there, its late and I have to get to bed. Here are some of my fondest memories of going back home:
Seeing Pam and Donna after all these years, the bar was fun girlies!
Meeting Deb, you are wonderbar!
Sitting up until 3am with Toot and doing the...do you remember when bizness..omg that was so funny!
Seeing Arthur in the Bayside and both of us screaming...CLASSIC BITCHES!
Being able to watch Liquid Courage play!
Chaz screaming my name outside the Bayside, ya big geek...then coming over and putting his chin on my shoulder like a lost puppy! LOL
The nice conversation Sean and I had with K'odi! Thanks buds for all the kind words, you are amazing buddy!
The walk home from Grassy Point with Billy and Deb...omfg I can't wait to do it again, you guys are effin hilar!
Seeing Tuddy and our warm hug after all these years. Love ya!
Oh yes, geez, how can I forget but cannot put details here, my evening with Dixie! I love ya sis! You are my heart babe! I am so proud of your life!
Seza, always, those welcoming arms..xo!
DJ - Ha ha, maybe I shouldn't be so blonde then maybe you might recognize me right away...lol!
Georgie Porgy - I love you kiddo, that is all I can say, words can't describe how much I loved to see you again! xo, your sis Nea!
Tina, Joy, Kate and Arthur...DO THE FRICKEN CARTWHEEL! *stances* GO T'lunbani!
Seeing Connie, Rene, Charles, Niki, omg..just everyone!
EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME ARMS, THE EMBRACE WAS WELL NEEDED. LOVE YOU ALL!
2 Comments 254 weeks
Well I am counting down the weeks before my best friend Kelly and my brother in law take off to Afghanistan. I am not looking forward to them leaving to battle. This will be Jared's 2nd tour there and Kelly's first.
I am optimistic that they will return home but at the same time I feel great anxiety hoping and praying that they return safely.
I got to see Kelly on the 2nd of this month (January) and it was really nice to have him over and just veg out and not talk about anything in perticular. I am going to miss him dearly, as he is my biggest fan and I, his. I love him dearly and well, I would like to ask that all my friends and family take time out of their busy days and pray that both Jared and Kelly return home safely to us.
God bless all those men and women and may god keep you all safe.
0 Comments 280 weeks
Well Monday was very interesting! I had the opportunity to speak with an old friend on the phone! It was nice to hear his voice and to catch up on some things and to hear that he is doing well. It was almost surreal, I enjoyed it. He definitely put a smile on my face and well, hopefully as life progresses he and I get to stay friends and keep in touch even though the miles separate us. I will hopefully see him next year in Alert Bay, but until then, I want him to know, he's a great friend. You know who you are:-)
0 Comments 297 weeks