If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Jess 'Minto' McQueen
- I hate Ailidh Lang and Eilidh Gibson......
- Me, Myself, and I
- gooooood summer..
Frightened Rabbit, Calvin Harris and finally Mr Polo Nutini
Ailidh and Eilidh take advantage of my trusting nature
- The Other Half Of Me
it's true love.
- Music . . .
- Bon Iver, Taio Cruz, Kings Of Leon, Sia, Say Anything, Paolo....mmmm! Frightened Rabbit, The Umbrellas, Calvin Harris!! Broadcast 2000, The Dykes ;D, Ash, The Wombats, Pigeon Detectives, David Gray, Frank Turner, Reuben, Ane Brun, Schuyler Fisk, MGMT, Nina Kinert, Portishead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 3OH!3, Rosi Golan.. Dancing chooons!
- Love . . .
- Curly hair. A good fuckin' daaance! My girls. Cosy houses. Apple Sourz. Wine nights. Glasgow! Dresses. Grey's Anatomy. Underwear shopping haha. Sun and nice weather. Video chats with Ailidh . Art and geography (adv higher... what was i thinking??). Chemistry bant (i miss it....). French accents, especially french accent singing.. oh la la Reeeemii! Mooovies - Rocknrollaaa, trainspotting, the ugly truth..... just for gerard
- Hates . . .
- Creepers, private profiles, people adding you and not talking , When people call me by my 'special' name and I answer. Making decisions, results day
- Eilidh and Ailidh are the best thing that has ever happened to me... I just want everyone to know just how special they are and how much I will always love them!! HAAAAH! nice try girls...
I dedicate my favourite song to them... SEX BOMB!! the tom jones classic!! Stop hacking me....!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Okay i feel really bad that i dont have a wee blog bit dedicated to rosie, as she has one for me, and i only deleted mine in a furious stupid moment. sorry!
We've had some piss your pants hilarious times it has to be said.. Lewis; the cheesecounter boy, the text hill, going up the text hill drunk, you falling down it (shortly followed by me), our random walks across the bay or to the beach, infact our random walks everywhere.. Wine nights, i'll actually miss them so much, your hot chocolates, your teas, your cups which are actually the coolest ones ever! Harry potter mug! Smoking out your window *ahem* no we did not. Borrowing your clothes for almost every occasion or night out! all the scary movies we used to watch! and the cocktails we've made, our crazy ass binge nights when we drink everything in sight, even drambuie (once haha)!! New Year has totally gone down in history for me, most random weird, drunken night ever "I'm going to the toilet.. ROSIE..?!" haha. When we used to write notes to each other to explain things! Playing the xbox that time when you'd fucked your wrist and you got glue shit all over the controller haha.. Live At Loch Lomond! the fact that we actually got in in the firsts place! that ickky guy havin a pee.. ugh.. Pretty punk and festival flirting, shamlessly may i add! the brain crap, the ostricised duck, goodbuy cruel world! The prawny thing.. You leaving for uni . gay. The almighty power of shit i talk to you and you just agree, i fuckin love that. especially when you agree to things you shouldnt hahaha. How i just know what you're thinking is a little creepy, but awfully handy eh haha. We will open our wedding shop with florest downstairs!! we WILL. my box that i'm bringing to yours to keep my stuff in.. yay! The bike rides that only occasionally happened.. getting scared by the creaky trees, and the legs in labour thing too! Creepy Turks.. infact just creepy guys around you full stop you just seem to be a magnet for "compliments"!! I totally hate you for being so smart though, but thanks for makign me do that Hemmingway book as my personal study! All of our history with guys seeming to intwine creepily? The fact that we can sit and bitch for hours. that's friggin fantastic like! that you hate the same people too... looking at baby clothes ages ago.. Gap - totally diving in there and dragging you in with when i saw 'them' lol. "very much so" and on the bus back from loch lomond with my broken glasses haha!!! that fat gimp breaking them.. the woman opposite my house and ducking slowly down if she saw us.. the guys opposite your window too! your velux window, scary dead man! Salsa! Making out own(shit) salsa that got puked up! throwing up in your bin and not telling you hahahah, Norah jones and sitting in the last row.. Spitting tea at Kyle has to have a mention, what an embarrassment, what did he say again, something to do with loosing all respect or somethng? That i'm going to come and see you every friday, you planning my week out to fit it in!! you have no choice in it now. at all. You making me an alcholic rather slowly . Just friggin everythng about you girl! could go on for hours, you know it's true too..!! Love her more than a bad man loves wooded areas... ie, lots and lots : )
0 Comments 243 weeks
- official The Dykeenies
- Air Traffic
- Fall Out Boy
- Panic! At The Disco Fan Club
- Arctic Monkeys
- official Jamie T
- official Cobra Starship
- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- The Fratellis
- official The Academy Is
- Taking Back Sunday
- Henry Homesweet! (NEW SONG)
- official Plain White T's
- official The Killers
- Scotts Party. . . 1 (49)
- Scotts Party. . . 2 (48)
- Scotts Party. . . 3 (35)
- Izzys 16th dinner doooo (38)
- My 16th.. and Amys 18th! (40)
- Band Thing (41)
- The Dykeenies! (34)
- Glaaasgow (18)
- Family Gathering in Lymington (13)
- 5th yeaaar (19)
- Christmas Dance & night in Town (33)
- The Wombats in Inverness (18)
- *Old and New* (47)
- Lewis (47)
- Lewis 2 (34)
- * Disneyland * (47)
- * Disneyland 2 * (15)
- Razorlight, Editors & The Dykeenies (31)
- Interpol & The Maccabees (22)
- Lock Eil '07 (38)
- we do bad things at McLaren. (48)