If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Laura Mc Alinden
close About Me
- You wanna swap some saliva?! lol. Fun times in Boston
- Me, Myself, and I
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression
Men... out with the old, bring on the new lol
Never make someone a priority if they only consider u as an option!!!
- I love all types of music though prefer music I can dance to lol. Fave band has got to be the Killers! love them!! Also love Queen, The Script, The Ting Tings, Rihanna, Shakira, Robyn, Chris Brown, Neyo, Britney Spears, Alphabeat, Kanye west, Timabaland, JT... the list could go on........... Goin to c the script n pink in concert. bring it on
- Favourite Films
- Dirty Dancing, Mamma Mia, Hancock, The Love Guru, Bridget Jones Diary, Mean Girls, P.s. I love you, Ten things I hate about you, Shes all that, East is East, the Notebook, Save the Last Dance, Moulin Rouge, Pineapple Express, American Pie, Sex and the City, Dumb and Dumber, Meet the parents/Faulkers... endless list lol im easy pleased
- Sports?? My fave sport is a nite on the town having fun lol
- Scared Of
- Bones!!! Clowns, ppl dressed up wen its not halloween, seriously like god knows wats under them costumes!! lol. Spiders, all creepy crawlies in fact!! frogs=yuck! Dnt like anything that can jump or fly :S eek
- Happiest When
- On holiday... with friends and family... on nites out... meetin nice fellas lol... shopping... when im not working...
- drunken quotes
- "eat it, drink it, smoke it"!! lol
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
1. Whats Your Name?
2. Are We Friends?
3. What Do You Think Of Me?
4. Have You Or Do You Have A Crush On Me?
5. Would You hug Me?
6. Would You kiss Me?
7. Describe Me In 3 Words?
8. If You Had Me For 30 Minits Wit Would You Do?
9. What Was You First Impression Of Me?
10. Do You Still Think The Same?
11. What Reminds You Of Me?
12. If You Could Giv Me Anythin What Would It Be?
13. How Well Do You No Me?
14. What Do You Like Best About Me?
15. Ever Wanted To Tell Me Something You Couldn't?
16. Could You Ever Love Me?
17. Are You Gona Put This On Your Blog N See Wit A Say About You?
4 Comments 261 weeks
>>> 50 THINGS THAT CHANGE WHEN YOU LEAVE UNIVERSITY:
>>> 1. 6:00 am is when you get up, not when you go to sleep
>>> 2. Having sex in a single bed is absurd.
>>> 3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
>>> 4. Your fantasies of having sex with three women with lesbian tendencies
>>> are replaced by fantasies of having sex with anyone at all.
>>> 5. You don't volunteer for clinical trials at the local hospital.
>>> 6. You know all of the people sleeping in your house.
>>> 7. You hear your favourite song in the lift at work
>>> 8. Informative TV does not include Richard and Judy.
>>> 9. The bank manager doesn't write threatening letters any more.
>>> 10. You carry an umbrella.
>>> 11. Seven-day benders are no longer realistic.
>>> 12. You don't go to Tesco with all your friends.
>>> 13. You have standing orders and direct debits.
>>> 14. The heating works in your house.
>>> 15. Your friends marry and divorce instead of get together and
>>> 16. You pay the government thousands of pounds every year.
>>> 17. You go from 130 days of holidays to 20.
>>> 18. Jeans and a jumper no longer qualify as 'dressed up'.
>>> 19. You're the one calling the police because those damn kids nextdoor
>>> won't turn down the stereo.
>>> 20. You get out of bed in the morning even if it's raining.
>>> 21. Washing up is not an annual ritual.
>>> 22. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
>>> 23. You don't know what time the kebab shop closes anymore.
>>> 24. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
>>> 25. You feed your dog Pal instead of McDonalds.
>>> 26. You don't get ideas for drinks from local tramps.
>>> 27. You don't put half-finished curries in the fridge to eat later.
>>> 28. You don't spend half your day strategically planning pub crawls.
>>> 29. You "hate scrounging students".
>>> 30. You no longer have a strange attraction to road signs when drunk.
>>> 31. Sleeping in the lounge is a no-no.
>>> 32. You can't persuade your flatmates to 'Drink till dawn'.
>>> 33. You don't spend Wednesday afternoons in the pub.
>>> 34. You always know where you are when you wake up.
>>> 35. You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
>>> 36. A fire in the kitchen is not a laugh.
>>> 37. You go to the chemist for Panadol and antacids, not condoms and
>>> pregnancy test kits.
>>> 38. A bottle of wine is no longer 'pretty good stuff'.
>>> 39. You can remember the name of the person you wake up
>>> next to.
>>> 40. You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
>>> 41. You don't have mice living in your kitchen.
>>> 42. Grocery lists are longer than pot noodles & cans of lager.
>>> 43. You don't go to Liquor Save to buy Vodka.
>>> 44. You have vacuumed.
>>> 45. Breaking the law means doing 40 in a 30 zone.
>>> 46. 'I just can't drink the way I used to' replaces 'I'm never
>>> going to drink that much again'.
>>> 47. Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is
>>> for real work.
>>> 48. You don't experiment with banned substances.
>>> 49. You don't get drunk at home, to save money, before going
>>> to a pub.
>>> 50. Lunchtime is not 'the morning'.
1 Comment 262 weeks
A woman sends her clothing out to the Chinese laundry. When it comes back there are still stains in her panties. The next week she encloses a note to the Chinaman that says, \"Use more soap on panties.\"
This goes on for several weeks, the woman sending the same note to the laundry.
Finally fed up the Chinaman responded with his own note that said, \"Use more paper on ass.\"
0 Comments 340 weeks
close Bowling Buddies
Awarded for scoring more than 100 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 200 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 5 strikes in one game.
Awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h.
Awarded for being a Clown! Can you find out how?
Awarded for playing more than 50 games!
Awarded for filling the scoreboard with strikes!
Awarded for scoring all spares in one game!
Awarded for winning more than 25 challenges!
Awarded for having more than 50 Bowling Buddies!
close Video Box
John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Official Music Video) (No Ad Version)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Ashburn (41)
- Ashburn 2 (40)
- Ashburn 3 (37)
- my 23 bday (16)
- Halloween 2008 (28)
- 21st Birthday!!! (43)
- Emmas 18th (46)
- xmas festivities (31)
- Nites out! (44)
- Boston (23)
- Las Vegas (48)
- New York (49)
- San Diego (49)
- San Diego continued (22)
- Los Angeles (48)
- Akas 21st bday (24)
- Naimh Anne 22nd bday (12)
- august 08 (14)
- Razorlight (20)
- Julias birthday (21)
- girlie nites out 2008 (38)