If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi I'm The Bebo For The Louth Voice Magazine.
This is the quarterly Magazine distributed in the Louth region for Youth Work Ireland Louth. (Y.W.I.L.)
Youth Work Ireland (Louth) was formed to provide a community-based response to the needs of local young people.
Feel free to contact us with your story's, events, projects or anything that may be of interest to Young People in Co Louth......
- The Other Half Of Me
"ya cant have one without the other"
- Youth Work Ireland (Louth)
- Youth Work Ireland (Louth) was formed to provide a community-based response to the needs of local young people..........
We base our work on the following principles.............
• We believe in highlighting issues that affect young people..............
• We believe in providing high standards of training, education and development for volunteers and staff working with young people.............
• We have a priority for young people who are not already catered for..............
• We believe in the participation and empowerment of young people.........
- We love to hear from you,
- Contact us through the private message section on Our page we love to hear from you.
- Whats on round and about for Christmas.
- Is there a gig or event that may be of interest to our friends here, Let them Know through our page.
- Whats new in Games.
- Have you tried the new Ps2 games, Share your opinion with us.
- Our Youth Clubs.
- Do you attend one of our Youth Clubs, Tell others all about it. We are also open to new members, why not come along.
- Volunteers Wanted.
- We are now recruiting Volunteers To help with Clubs and outings across a broad age group. Would you like to experience the joys and challenges of working with young people. We provide full training to a very high standard here at Youth Work Ireland Louth and you never know, The experience of getting to know the Youth of Co. Louth is such a joy, They are a great bunch of Kids and we believe you, like us, will never forget it and who knows you may just decide to make it your career.
- Louth Voice Magazine
- Would you like to volunteer with the Louth Voice Magazine! We would like the input of two young people to ensure we continue to cover the issues of interest to youth. It would take two hours a week working with the editorial team here in Dundalk. Contact us through private mail for more details.
- Youthworkireland Louth
- Youth Venture
- Teenline Ireland
- Official Helpfind Amy...
- Menace Live
- Taken Baybee Xx
- Sean Mcauley
- The Bauld Fionn MacPa...
- Paddy O Hanlon
- Stephen Buckley
- Kayne Nelson .
- Lorna Caasey
- Robbie Da Man Below.
- Marlene Ann Nelson
- Santas Elf
- Pete Nixon
- Eilish-Louise Lvs And...
- Gillian Thomson
- Amanda Gaffey
- Kate McAleer.
- Niall Morrissey
- Ciara Durnin
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Any secondary school student (between 14-19 years old) can join Pearl World Youth News Service as a reporter after successfully completing the "PEARL World Youth News Reporter Certification Course".
The course, which is available online and free of cost, aims to help students get started as international correspondents for the global youth news service. Students are asked to do three assignments as part of the course to demonstrate that they have understood the reading materials. Their assignments are reviewed by students and alumni from the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University in New York City, US.
After successfully completing the course and getting their first story published on this website, students receive a certificate from us. They also get the opportunity to meet PEARL Reporters from different countries and work together to report stories on issues that they care about.
If you are a secondary school school student interested in taking the certification course or if you'd like to view the course materials, please contact email@example.com.
Visit our Website here
0 Comments 250 weeks
Never, ever, be afraid to ask for help!
Talk to family or contact one of the free, friendly and confidential services below:
Drugs Awareness Programme (Drugs) 01 8360911 firstname.lastname@example.org
Victory Outreach (residential drugs treatment programme) Drogheda. 0419800874
North Louth Drug Outreach and Counselling Service 042 93 57516
South Louth Drug Outreach and Counselling Service 041 98 43531
Louth Alcohol Addiction Service –Drogheda 041-9842368,
Dundalk 042 -9326156
Citizens information (Info/contacts) 1890 777121 email@example.com
Samaritans (Any issue) 1850 609090 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bodywhys (Eating Disorders) 1890 200444 email@example.com
Sexual Health Center (STIs etc) 0214275837 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexuality 01 8721055 email@example.com
Women’s Aid (Abuse/Violence) 1800 341900 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rape Crisis Centres (Rape/Abuse) 1800 778888 email@example.com
AI-Teen (Family Alchohol Problems) 01 8732699
Positive Options (Pregnancy) Free Text “List” to 50444
Childline (Any issue) 1800 666 666
NEHB Information Line (24 Hr Helpline) 1850 24 1850
G.P. Out of Hours Service (NEDOC) 1850 777 911
Aware (Depression Assistance) 1890 303 302
Schizophrenia Ireland 1890 621 631
RIAN Counselling (Adults who were sexually abused) 1800 234117
Senior Helpline (Older Peoples Information) 1850 440 444
Victim Support (Injured, alone, isolated, anxious) 1850 661 771
CURA (Pregnancy Counselling) 1850 622 626
Mount Oliver Centre (Bereavement Support for Adults and Children) 042-9371235
Dundalk Citizens Information Centre 1800 252353
Turas Aftercare Programme (Those recovering from addictions) 042 9338221/9338224
Louth Smoking Cessation Service 042 9334701/ 041-9874732
0 Comments 264 weeks
The Irish Youth Music Awards is a new youth work and music project which aims to make youth services the natural place for bands, song writing, performing and rehearsing. The Awards also aims to help and encourage young musicians from the ages of 12 to 19, from all areas of music, in 22 regions around the country.
Running from November 2008 to April 2009, the Irish Music Awards includes:
* 52 live music events that will happen in 26 regions on the island of Ireland.
* 26 teams of young people will be formed as mini record companies/ promotional companies.
* The Irish Youth Music Awards will take place on Saturday 4th April, 2009 at The Village Rock Venue on Wexford Street, Dublin 2.
* This event will be screened live to approximately 16,000 viewers throughout youth clubs and local gathering areas, via the Internet.
* A full length album will be recorded for later release on the Irish market.
The Awards is an initiative of Youth Work Ireland and Garageland.ie, and is also supported by the City of Dublin Youth Service Board and Youth Action Northern Ireland.
European Youth Commission Website.
In the field of youth, the European Commission has a double mission:
to develop a framework for political co-operation and to
manage the Youth in Action programme
The Commission facilitates co-operation amongst the ministries in charge of youth in the Member States and promotes a structured dialogue between policy-makers and young people and their organisations. The aim is to promote the active citizenship of young people, to foster their social integration in society and to ensure that a youth dimension is taken into account in other EU policies.
This policy work is supported by concrete action in the form of a specific programme for young people: the Youth in Action programme. The Commission’s role is to ensure the smooth and effective management of this programme and to monitor its implementation at national and European level. The Commission is also responsible for ensuring the coherence of the Programme, while further developing its various Actions, particularly by elaborating an overall strategy and priorities.
Furthermore, the Commission seeks to guarantee the visibility of EU action in the field of youth, as well as the effective dissemination and exploitation of the results of the Youth in Action Programme.
Check out out website here http://ec.europa.eu/youth/index_en.htm
0 Comments 265 weeks
- dance mix 18 Songs | 279 Profiles
- NOW 69 SONGS! 5 Songs | 1612 Profiles
- Louth Voice Tops 3 Songs | 1 Profile
- Charts 4 Songs | 1 Profile
- Charts 4 Songs | 1 Profile
- MIXED 12 20 Songs | 75 Profiles