If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Born and raised in Indiana, I haven't seen much of the world but I've been through a lot. I am married to a great guy named Chris and we have a spoiled rotten little dog named Patches. I'm no longer able to work yet I haven't stopped working my brain. I love to do a lot of things when I have the opportunity. I have a great niece and two sneaky nephews who I love as though they were my own kids.
Love to meet new people and try new things. Writing and reading are my life. I do other things to keep moving but they are my passion.
- My Chemical Romance, HIM, Green Day, Metallica, and lots of others in the rock category. I'm a rock chick!
- Too many to name, but I love horror, mystery, comedy or good dramas.
- Atlanta Braves and Chicago Bears are my favorite teams.
- Scared Of
- Spiders and Bees mostly.
- Happiest When
- Writing or spending time with friends and family.
- My first love!
- My husband, Chris
Okay, folks. I keep a journal and usually write most of the things rambling around in my head there. So I'm going to try and do something a bit different here. What I need from you all would be lists of questions or ideas to write about. What would you like to know. Please comment with the questions or send me a mail.
0 Comments 299 weeks
Although no one I know or love has passed away due to cancer, I still have many who are fighting their battles with it. I put this on my page in support of them.
----♥♥-♥♥----σf cancer x
0 Comments 300 weeks
- My Album (4)