If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- WE R HOTT WE R FIT WE R BETTA THAN THE SPLITS>> bad, gay cheerleadin poem
- Me, Myself, and I
- The groups awsome
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹' kiss us if yu dare! xxx
WERE HOT WRE HOT WERE EVERATHING YUUR NOT! uh huh uh uh ye ye ye ya YOOO
btw, I HAVE GOT A NEW COMP RUNNING FITTEST PEEPS PLZ LET ME C THE URL OF YUUR PHOTO SO I CAN LET PEEPS VOTE 4 IT! THNZ
P.S this comp is still running until the 5th of June so hurrry b4 Jodie and Sarah get all the Votes thnx byee x
kk, guys now im sorry NO MRE ENTRIES! SARAH AND JODIE R NOW COMPETIN WITH SIX ALL! KEEP U THE VOTING OTHAWISE IT WILL GO 2 THA JUDGES VOTE, THE COMP WILL END ON THE EIGHT OF JUNE!
kk guys now it cumz to da judjes descision. Lydia votess 4 Jodie. and i.....
mite vote 4 sarah. if i doo vote then we wil ask the peples descion by mail. but... i actually vote 4
Wait sorry Hugh that theres loads of girls stuff cos i didnt know any men wud join lol. soz ill put more uni-sex or woteva stuff in.
close Video Blog
- Want to wear something backless but can't go without a bra? Try one of the nearly non-existent (but surprisingly supportive) adhesive bra alternatives.
- Covering up a full bust can leave you looking bulky. A more flattering approach is to show a little skin. A v-neck top will visually elongate your torso and help eliminate a top-heavy look.
- For a no-show look, always wear a nude bra under a white shirt. A white bra can reveal an obvious outline.
Keep Your Clothes and Shoes Looking Brand Spankin' New
- Even delicate cashmere sweaters (whose labels read "dry clean only") can be safely hand washed. Use mild soap, rinse well, roll in a towel to get rid of excess water, and then lay flat to dry.
- The best way to clean and shine patent leather shoes and bags is to wipe them with a slice of white bread. To remove black scuff marks from white patent leather, try a dab of nail polish remover.
You Don't Have to Wear Grandma's Shoes to Be Comfortable
- Make high heels more comfortable by slipping a padded insole inside. Look for ones that add extra cushion, especially under the balls of the feet.
- Boots too tight around your calves? A shoemaker can stretch them ¼ to ½ an inch. If that's not enough, seek out brands (like J.Crew) that sell styles made to accommodate more muscular calves.
- Wearing flats fashionably is all about proportion. They'll look best with straight, skinny-legged jeans, Capri pants, and skirts that end above the knee.
Get the Most Out of Your Shopping Spree (and Closet)
- Going shopping for a special occasion dress? It's best to bring along the right shoes and underwear to give you a true vision of what the outfit will look like on the big night.
- Organize a clothes-swap party with your friends and have everyone bring several items they're looking to get rid of. One woman's trash will be another's treasure!
- Not positive about a new purchase? Make sure you know the store's policy before you check out. Most smaller boutiques only allow exchanges or store credit—not a refund—on returns.
0 Comments 262 weeks
1. get kissable lips!
Get Kissable Lips
- If you use a lip pencil to line your mouth, it should either match the shade of your lipstick or match the shade of your naked lips. Anything else will look unnatural.
- Don't just gloss over your lips. You need to care for them too. Exfoliate to eliminate chapped, flaky skin: Use a damp washcloth on your finger to gently rub lips smooth.
- Play up your pout by dabbing a bit shimmery gloss right in the middle of your bottom lip.
- To keep lipstick on your lips longer, line your mouth and fill it in with lip pencil before applying lipstick.
Get Healthier Skin
- See a good dermatologist regularly. You need yearly skin cancer checks, and while you're there you can inquire about skin treatments—such as Retin A, glycolic peels, or other anti-aging procedures.
- If you have sensitive skin, it pays to become a label-reader. Look for products labeled "fragrance-free" and "hypo-allergenic."
- For fragrance that lasts, layer it on. Start with a scented body lotion, then spritz or dab your perfume onto pulse points.
- Eat your way to better skin. Make sure your diet includes plenty of healthy fats (like monounsaturated fats and Omega-3s), protein, antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, and, of course, lots of water.
Perfect Foundation, Blush, and More
- Blush is designed to be used on your cheekbones only. Don't scatter it across your nose, chin, or forehead. If you need to add some more color, brush on some bronzer over those areas instead.
- Loose face powder is a great way to set makeup (so it lasts longer) and keep shine at bay. But more is not necessarily better—a light coat will do the trick without making your face look mask-like.
- Department store lighting can be deceiving. To see those new makeup colors as they truly are, walk outside and check your face with your purse mirror. Still like what you see? Go back inside to buy.
ask 4 fashion tips if ya wont em!
0 Comments 262 weeks
more love comments Votes and white bord drawing thank ya1 Reply 263 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- R u hot 11 Taken