If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Facebooks better!!
- Sawdoctors they are just too cool but sadly they are from Tuam. I also like Greenday, Snow Patrol, Razorlight and The Killers
- ancor man, old school, any given sunday, wedding crashers, almost famous wat a film....
- My fav game has to be DROP r \'Breaky Breaky Runny Runny\'! I also lik hurling, darts and ski jumping
- Scared Of
- Canning wen he\'s near Whiskey, its not gud
- Happiest When
- Sleeping, Partying, Talking with Paddy
- Catch Phrases
- \'Ah here\' donated by Paddy, \'He only drove, cos he cudnt walk\' Michelle \'Cunt\' shane
- Favourite Person
- Either Liam Burke r DUFF MAN.. Duff man is sum legend!!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Franky? 21 Taken
1) The GAA player who played in front of 80,000 at the weekend will be
teaching your children, selling you meat or fixing your drains on Monday
morning. The soccer player who plays in front of 80,000 will be moaning
about playing too many games and will be trying to sell you his
personalised brand of leisure wear
2) GAA nicknames are better. Soccer players just add a Y to their surnames
3) Dublin vs Meath is a real derby. What does Utd. Vs City mean to
Ronaldo or Sibierski
4) How many soccer players does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer
eleven. One to stick it in and ten to surround and kiss him after he does
5) Soccer players go to the papers after a game. GAA players go to the
6) John Terry would run a mile if he came up against Francie Bellew
7) GAA teams are numbered 1-15. A soccer team reads like the lottery
All soccer players wear shin pads. Some hurlers wear helmets
9) Television runs soccer. Schoolteachers run the GAA
10) The GAA is about where you're from. Soccer is about who you like
11) No segregation at GAA games
12) No soccer team has a nickname quite as lovely as the Fighting Cocks of
13) Bubble perms never made it to Croke Park
14) A scoreless draw in the GAA would be quite a novelty
15) Roman Abramovich can buy the League. You can't buy Sam!!
0 Comments 334 weeks