If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Were u born gay??
- Me, Myself, and I
- IM NOT SHORT IM JUST FUN SIZED
I'm å mїdgεţ åπd I've gøt ¢låšš-------- mess wїth mε I'll kick yøuг åšš-------- Sø åll yøu føølš шhø ţhїπk yøu'гε ţåll-- Thїπk ågåїπ '¢åušε mїdgεţš гulε
drop me a txt if ya just want to chat
or ya can add me on
- Indoor Cricket Scores
-4 ------- WAT THE FUK WAS THAT SHIT LOL AHHA
- She know her shit alright
shes priti mint i guess lol hahaha na ur "The Man"
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
How old do i look?
 any higher..
Do i look like a good kisser?
do i look like...
 a player
 one time thing
If you saw me for the first time would you talk to me?
Would you rather..
 hook up
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), rate me..
10 Comments 316 weeks
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u have sexual intercorse with me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. When did we meat?
10. How long hav you known me?
11. What was ur first impression of me?
12. Do u still think the same?
13. What reminds u of me?
14. If you could give me anything what would it be?
15. How well do u know me?
16. What do u like best about me?
17. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
18. Could you ever love me?
19. Give me a nickname and explain why?
20. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
21. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
15 Comments 321 weeks
* Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you ''like it that way.''
* Drum on every available surface.
* Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
* Staple papers in the middle of the page.
* Ask 800 operators for dates.
* Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copy warnings.
* Sew anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks.
* Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
* Specify that your drive-through order is ''to go.''
* Set alarms for random times.
* Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to lick the flavor off.
* Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
* Honk and wave to strangers.
* Dress only in clothes colored Hunter's Orange.
* Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
* Tape pieces of ''Sweating to the Oldies'' over climactic parts of rental movies. * Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complementary mints by the cash register.
* ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE. **(for God's sake, don't do this here!!) Veryhappy
* only type in lowercase.
* dont use any punctuation either.
* Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
* Pay for your dinner with pennies.
* Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
* Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: ''Do you hear that?'' ''What?'' ''Never mind, it's gone now.''
* Light road flares on a birthday cake.
* Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
* Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
* Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
* At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
* As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
* Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
* Finish the 99 bottles of beer song.
* Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
* Pretend your mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
* Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce ''No, wait, I messed it up!'' and repeat.
* Drive half a block.
* Name your dog ''Dog.''
* Ask people what gender they are.
* Reply to everything someone says with ''That's what YOU think.''
* Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back in the tray.
* Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a ''real hoot''.
* Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off ''in case the big one comes''.
* Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
* Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers' brains, such as ''Feliz Navidad'', the Archies' ''Sugar'' or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
* While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
* Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
* Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
* Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
* Change your name to John Aaaaasmith for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each A.
* Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
* Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
* Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
* Wear a LOT of cologne.
* Ask to ''interface'' with someone.
* Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your ''superior mental processing.''
* Sing along at the opera.
* Mow your lawn with scissors.
* At a golf tournament, chant ''swing-batatatatatata-suhWING-batter!''
* Finish all your sentences with the words ''in accordance with prophesy.''
* Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
* Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter somethi
1 Comment 321 weeks
- How well do you know Nathan? 19 Taken
close vDream Racing
MY vDREAMGet your own vDream!
- WINS: 0
- LOSSES: 0
- CHICKENS: 0
- WALLET: $100
- VDI: 10
Toyota Celica Gts 2000-2005
Nathan's garage is empty.