If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- take a chance, because you don't know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be
- Me, Myself, and I
- hey, i'm alaina/lainey/ali, wateva u wana call me, and i just finished high school at Corran School, which nobody has eva heard about cause its so small! I luv my family, they are the most important thing in the world to me, closely followed by my awesome m8s. I luv to sing, anywhere, haha. I am currently at Auckland uni doing a conjoint music and science, but have changed next semester to just a bachelor of biomedical sci, cause music wasn't really working out for me
luv u all xxx
- anything really... except like hard core punk or emo shit!
- step up! the guy in it... Channing Tatum.. is so fine! Dumbo, The Lion King, The green mile, Honey, Pirates of the Carribean, The Bourne identity, the Bourne supremacy, Shrek, Beauty and the Beast, Ducktails!, The Notebook, and heaps more that i can't rememba right now
- netball... (only cause i'm biast cause i play it), horse riding, tap, benchball in p.e.
- Scared Of
- damn scared of spiders, dieing, snakes, needles, losing my family
- Happiest When
- i'm with my m8s or family! sleeping, exams are ova, on holidays, not having to do anything, singing
- I like...
- LOST!, fluffy pillows, anything yellow, men in trees, shopping, holidays, music, my soft toys, hugs, passing exams, hanging with m8s, photos of good times, House, realising you love someone for the first time, laughing til ur stomach hurts, hugs, kisses, baby smiles, kids faces lighting up when they see u, private jokes that noone understands, songs with meaning (one's that aren't about material things eg. lipgloss), dancing til u cant breathe, falling for someone and being excited and nervous at the same time, meeting up with people i havn't seen in a long time
- I dislike...
- terrorists, crashing my car, bad drivers, yams, exams, brussel sprouts, bad photos of embarassing moments, paying for petrol, little extras at the ends of ads that say the conditions really fast, being sick, being cold, having way to much homework, the amazing race, driving, physics, seeing children cry, being short, really bad fake tans
- How well do you know Alaina? 16 Taken
ok so I understand that scissors can beat paper.
And I get how rock can beat scissors
but there's no freaking way paper can beat rock.
Paper is supposed to magically wrap around the rock,
leaving it immobile?
Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors?
Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people?
Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper
constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class?
I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody.
A rock would tear that mother up in about two seconds.
When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock.
Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper,
I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say
"Oh crap, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."
0 Comments 289 weeks
Listen to the wisdom of children
What does Love mean?
A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?" The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:
"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love." Rebecca- aged 8
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." Billy - aged 4
"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." Karl - aged 5
"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your chips without making them give you any of theirs." Chrissy - aged 6
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - aged 4
"Love is when my mummy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." Danny - aged 7
"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mummy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss" Emily - aged 8
"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." Bobby - aged 7
"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate," Nikka - aged 6 (we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday." Noelle - aged 7
"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." Tommy - aged 6
"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." Cindy - aged 8
"My mummy loves me more than anybody . You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night." Clare - aged 6
"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken." Elaine - aged 5
"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and till says he is handsomer than Robert Redford." Chris * aged 7
"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day." Mary Ann - aged 4
"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones." Lauren - aged 4
"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." (what an imagination) Karen - aged 7
"Love is when Mummy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross." Mark - aged 6
"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget." Jessica - aged 8
And the final one -- Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child. The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbour was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's garden, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his mother asked what he had said to the neighbour, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry"
0 Comments 327 weeks
1.. When you are sad
- he will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the
sorry bastard who made you that way.
2.. When you are blue
- he will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3.. When you smile
- he will know you've finally had sex.
4.. When you are scared
- he will tease the crap out of you about it every chance he
5.. When you are worried
- he will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it
could be and to stop your bloody whining.
6.. When you are confused
- he will use only little words.
7.. When you are sick
- Stay the hell away from him until you are well again, he doesn't want whatever you have!
8.. When you fall
- he will point and laugh at your clumsiness.
Remember: A good guy friend will help you move. - A really good
friend will help you move a body!.
0 Comments 329 weeks