If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The best football team ever
- Me, Myself, and I
- Join if u like the philadelphia eagles.
Or u can join if u like Football..
Bit about the Eagles.....
First Game Played October 15, 1933
Had 22 coaches:
Lud Wray 1933-1935
Bert Bell 1936-1940
Greasy Neale 1941-1942
Greasy Neale& Walt Kiesling 1943
Greasy Neale 1944-1950
Bo McMillin 1951
Wayne Millner 1951
Jim Trimble 1952-1955
Hugh Devore 1956-1957
Buck Shaw 1958-1960
Nick Skorich 1961-1963
Joe Kuharich 1964-1968
Jerry Williams 1969-1971
Ed Khayat 1971-1972
Mike McCormack 1973-1975
Dick Vermeil 1976-1982
Marion Campbell 1983-1985
Fred Bruney 1985
Buddy Ryan 1986-1990
Richie Kotite 1991-1994
Ray Rhodes 1995-1998
Andy Reid 1999-Present
Also had 6 Stadiums:
Baker Bowl 1933-1935
Municipal Stadium 1936-1939
Shibe Park 1940
Municipal Stadium 1941
Shibe Park* 1942-1957
Franklin Field 1958-1970
Vetrans Stadium 1971-2002
Lincoln Financial Field 2003-Present
Played in Super Bowl XV and Super Bowl XXXIX but havent won a superbowl yet but we will.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Passing yards- currently on passing yards Donovan McNabb is 2nd on the standings with a total of 642 yards only 8 yards behind Jay Cutler of Denver Broncos
Rushing yards- currently on rushing yards Brian westbrook is in 14th place in the standings with a total of 149yards but 3 touchdowns
Receiving yards- currently on Receiving yards DeSean Jackson is in 4th place on the standings with 216 yards and 12 receptions
Tackles- currently with tackles Quintin Mikell is at 19th place with total of 15 tackles (11 solo tackles and 4 assists)
Sacks- currently Stewart Bradley is 31st with total of 1.0 sacks
Interceptions- currently Asante Samuel is in 6th place in the standings with 1 interception.
1 Comment 243 weeks
1. Big Recievers have big mouths!! T.O. , C. Johnson, R. Moss are examples. we all remember T.O now, dont we?
2. Kevin Curtis put up 1110 yards with 6 td's. reggie had a slow start but put up 780 yards and 4 tds( would have been 5 but for a hit which jarred the ball lose about a yard from the endzone, curtis picked it up). yeah the stats arent as good as randy moss or T.j. housmanzadeh but they're better than R.Williams and Calvin Johnson.. and other studs.
3. if the eagles trade for a "Stud" they probably give up a no.1 draft pick plus a player, maybe more.
4. Tom Brady and the Patriots won 3 superbowls with average recievers and then lost with moss and welker.
5. how many times have the eagles made the nfc championship game and superbowl with average recievers in recent years. 4 times to the nfc championship game, once to the superbowl.. yeah T.O. helped in 04 during weeks 1 to 12. but did he win those playoff games against the best teams at the time. no he was on the sideline.
yeah the eagles could use one, so could everyone. but who is going to trade theirs? why would they?
roy williams contract runs out after next season, Chad could be put on the trading block? boldin might stir the shit?
we have 2, 1st round draft picks next year... so look out for the "no.1"
you never know....
0 Comments 258 weeks