If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Iv had nights out that would make Pete Doherty shit his pants with fear.
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<< B & Me.
The golden horse has become something of a symbol of this tour. It arrived in Glasgow. It has been passed around from place to place seeing all things and feeling gilded, marching onwards all the time. Borrowing from the people. Being borrowed by the people. Hopefully making it to London without getting dented.
I'm making dance music to drink tea too.
Live for Music!
Darts on Thursady!!! Yaldie.
- Fav band at the moment have to be The Backhanded Complements!!! Got them playing 24/7!!!
- Films and Comedy Shows
- Beat Stevie (youtube), Zoolander, Anchorman, Old School, Snatch, Wedding Crashers, Swingers, A Night At The Roxbury, Scrubs, Pheonix Nights, Max and Paddy, Family Guy, South Park, Only Fools and Horses, Blackadder, Open All Hours.
- Football (Dunfermline Athletic and West Ham Utd), Used to do alot of swimming but a gave up cause i was far to good!
- Scared Of
- Chuck Norris and Wapies.......i hate wapies! Mark Crichton in a bad mood whilst drunk.
- Beat Stevie
- Beat Stevie is a Conservative Hindu.
- Mike Skinner, Ted Mayhem, Beat Stevie, Tom Morrelo, Zach Braff, Will Farrel, Example, Mark Hoppus, Ron Burgandy and Alexander Graham Bell....thanks to that crazy b*st*rd i have a job. God Speed!
- Brian & Rodgie's T in the park drunken quotes
- It's stone cold Steve freezing. She was so small & light i had her on ma shoulders aw nite. Stop the Rodge, Can't stop the Rodge. How r Chinese people able to see. Stab Stab Twist Kill Stab. What's an IceCream..? Creamed Ice. Bands 2 Pints n a piss. Bangers n Gash, Gangers n Bash am gona stick ma Banger in ur Gash. Ah wiz on er shudders n ah Pat ma Shants. That 10p can go to fuck. That Britain flag has been dyed, Think it's been put in the wash wi a red sock. It's pish but we'll add it anyway. Top Of The Pops. Flower. Top Man. Big Fella. Sex Drugs n Sausage Rolls.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Football League
So im seeing that blogage is the way forward??.....hmmm...
Anyways back to the point! For all you cats who haven’t seen Mr Graeme (the real miserable bastard) Morton's blog on his page, he seems to miss more key events from the world famous weekend that is Malks Manic Birthday weekend! I suggest you check out his blog but I only apologise for his terrible grammar. Ever heard of ‘Word’?
If anyone doubted it couldn’t live up to last year’s escapades then they were all wrong!!!! And for all that don’t know about last year lets just say there was a few broken objects such as beds, beer fights in malkys room with a little bit of help from Morton chucking a drink over some tart and getting chucked out the beat. (Photos on Malkys page)
Example gig was nuts!!!!!!!!!! I just remember Craig kept spilling his drink over some guys back so I told this guy to sort his life out cause he got a bit wet. Cry me a river neeber. Also I saw Daniel Burns as well on the street. Was fait meant to happen?
So to the night in question, I was one of the poor souls who missed the bus home and had to stay at Cate and Laurens gaff with P.C and Kev 'throw back' Thom. After finding out all the stories of broken bones from the lads, a few more stories crept up, like when Stan was sleeping Kev put a bit of chicken on his eye and called him 'Captain Birdseye' ha-ha. Was hilarious the whole room was laughing for 5 mins SOLID!!!! Lol. Also when we where in the bowling ally, I thought I had lost my camera so I was kicking up shit with the alley only to find it was in the flat all along. Photos to be up later when I can be arsed to do so.
And to me asking "is a chicken a bird" I was trying to ask if it was in the same class as the bird family as it were. For example...the lion is in the cat family.
Going to London on Wednesday night with Barks till Sunday night!! Going to be well decent. So know doubt there will be some tails and photos after that trip! I just hope Michael lives to tell the tale.
JUST IN..................THE MITCHELL BROTHERS HAVE LEFT THE BEATS LABEL...
Sad news for all music fans, won’t be the same without them.
Also Malky gave me wet eggs for lunch on Saturday...
Till next time Stan fans
1 Comment 287 weeks
Probably the messyist weekend of my life. Had tickets for friday night at liquid rooms in Edinburgh and got on the guest list on saturday for the ABC in Glasgow thanks to Example (sharpe). Just watch the flash box and it will show why Edinburgh was the best gig i have ever went too. In the words of Example
0 Comments 303 weeks
Decent!! i look like JC Chasez!!
1 Comment 323 weeks
- My Album (40)
- Me and Pals (48)
- Me and Pals 2 (37)
- T In The Park 2005 (48)
- TITP 06' (43)
- TITP 07 & 08 (48)
- TITP 08' (26)
- maga (48)
- maga2 (48)
- maga3 (33)
- Kavos 08 (48)
- Kavos 2 (19)
- Golden Horse (2)
- Beastie Boys & Milburn (28)
- Ace folk (14)
- streets glasgow. (40)
- streets edinburgh (25)
- Dancing (39)
- Jasons Party (17)
- Biffy & Idlewild!!! (46)
- Newcastle & Dykeenies (29)